The online attraction

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by SocietiesOutkast, Jan 16, 2014.

1. Is it weird to be attracted to someone you follow on a social website?Not like purposely, it kinda naturally happened, we've followed eachother for a little over a year now RT'ing eachother or whatever but we realized we've had a lot in common and since I guess october...? We've been really close We flirt a lot, and we know how badly we want to fuck each other...It's so fun sending him random nudes, tittie shots and just little fantasy stories I think about when I high. Every time I'm horny, I just think about him and his dick inside me. Like I just recently turned down a potential fuck buddy all because I'm up in my feels. It's freaking crazy how attracted you can get to someone you've never physically met yet it's like you've known eachother for a long time. Has anyone else experienced this?

2. Yes. I was crazy in love with a guy I'd never met. Didn't really work out, but we're still good friends :)
    I don't think it's weird at all tbh.

3. Thanks girl :) I'm totally enjoying our company even though i can't touch him, but if it doesn't work out I won't be mad either Sent from my iPhone using Grassc

4. I dated a girl 100% online for 3 months last year and an aussie model when I was first in college online for a couple months too. Would I do it again? Yeah, reluctantly, but yeah.

Were you faithful during the time(s)?

6. Yeah. I had another girl that I talked to, but was in no way cheating.

Right on. I could see that taking some serious willpower for some people... myself included, though I've never been in the situation.

8. It really depends on if there are quality people in your area [read: up to your standards]. I don't live within 150 miles of girls up to my standards, I've lived where I'm temporarily living and I've never dated a girl in this area. I've seen girls that look like they'd be worth it, but when I talk to them they just want to go out to the bar or party and get laid more than any of my friends do. I'm a low key guy working towards being model status, I want a girl who thinks the same.

9. I did this lol never again doe.Sent from The Gods.

10. [quote name="TheRealGOM" post="19366412" timestamp="1390101097"]It really depends on if there are quality people in your area [read: up to your standards]. I don't live within 150 miles of girls up to my standards, I've lived where I'm temporarily living and I've never dated a girl in this area. I've seen girls that look like they'd be worth it, but when I talk to them they just want to go out to the bar or party and get laid more than any of my friends do. I'm a low key guy working towards being model status, I want a girl who thinks the same.[/quote]Working towards being model status?? What is that? Sent from....... wouldn't you like to know. Probably your mamas house.

11. #11 TheRealGOM, Jan 19, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 19, 2014
    Eh, just a goal. I'm going for 8% body fat at 170lbs. I'm at fucking 15-17% right now and really pissed about it. But I have been on a bulk cycle with no cardio and gratuitous amounts of calories up until two weeks ago. Sorry I'm kind of an egomaniacal dick when I can't smoke, and I've been looking for a second job since october so...

Sounds EXACTLY like where I live.

I can't wait to get out of here.

13. [quote name="TheRealGOM" post="19366356" timestamp="1390100411"]I dated a girl 100% online for 3 months last year and an aussie model when I was first in college online for a couple months too. Would I do it again? Yeah, reluctantly, but yeah.[/quote] it's totally cool dating people in different areas! Sent from my iPhone using Grassc