The Ominous Weather.

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by SuicidalSpaz, Oct 21, 2008.

1. Hey guys, Spaz here.

Just walked inside from smoking a blunt. Wanted to see what ya'll thought:

My theory for awhile has been that different seasons bring out different qualities in drugs. Shrooms and acid in the summer tend to be more careless, more open-minded.

But what happens when the sun does not warm, or light us for as long? What happens when the trees frown and begin to wither? What happens when it's 1am in a small beach town in the fall, and the only one around is a lone stoner walking to the beach?

I just got back. I took a nap, and woke up at 1am. I took a piss and walked back into my dark room. As I turned swiftly, my arm hit the bong, knocking it over. All I heard was a shatter.

My whole world just zoomed in on that sound. I was a little drunk, and still stoned. I wanted to go back to sleep, to pretend it never happened. But I knew the lights must be turned on.

My Blue lightening lamp that was $15 from spencer gifts had shattered, and the bong lay on the floor. A little bit on bong water christened the room, and the reaking began. I cleaned up as much glass as I could, and sulked downstairs.

My pinky finger got cut, and I washed it off. Took at good 15 minutes to stop the bleeding, but it subsided. I approached the table and chair where my laptop chilled.

I began thinking of the new season: Fall.

It begins with leaves falling, and the nice warm days slowly fading. There's a feeling in the air. Most drug users will feel this and understand what nature's saying. It's hard to explain, you just gotta be aware of nature.

But back to tonight. I sat there, and pulled the bag of happy weed from my pocket. I got a hold of my green game, and began the process.

Nearly 1.5 grams, of nice haze went into this blunt. I needed to get out there, and explore the weather. As of now it's still windy, remember I'm only 2 blocks from the ocean.

The feeling, the need or wanting was raging through my body. It's customary of psychonauts to be the first ones thrown into the elements. It's here where we learn the secrets of mother nature. Where the vibes are going to come from, and how to react to them. It's a difficult thing, one that has taken years to master. And even now, one truly cannot master nature and her vibes.

So it began. I stepped outside at 1:30 to have a cigarette. All my roomates are passed out. Perfect. I need this self exploration to be without them. For they would only hinder the process. I began the walk.

A small beach town can be nice, but it's full of risks. Year-round neighbors can be assholes. And there's a lot of cops with nothing to do, so you must be a shadow person. You must be able to blend in, and well. Especially when inebriated or having shit on you.

So I stepped out with my volcom hoodie. It's the one that looks like pokemon on acid. Fur hood. Quite warm.

Upon reaching the boardwalk, I felt safe. I ran across Ocean ave. and onto the beach. I hid under the boardwalk, away from the wind. I wanted this blunt to smoke nice, and not canoe. Things went as planned and I began my stroll on the beach.

The wind howled. It was a clear, cold windy night. Typical fall weather. I sat down, and continued to toke. Half way through, I put it out. Quite a lot of haze to injest.

" alright. I'm ready. Let me feel the vibe. Let me feel the vibes of this fall. Let me get the understanding for my shroom and acid trips. Let me feel the ominous presence that's all around disguised as this wind.

I took off my hoodie, and laid there. I closed my eyes and began to meditate.

It began. I felt so many different ways, I cannot explain. I felt the vibes surge through me. Happy, warm times inside the house. The elements were most present tonight. They made it known in my mind.

There was a big chance for trouble. Tripping balls in a town with bored cops, and where everyone walks everywhere. It was a must we blend in. The wind ripped through me, howling inside about the cops. About how we must outsmart them this year. And how we must still continue to get lost withtin the realm of nature.

Truly amazing. I opened my eyes 15 or 20 minutes later, and returned to the boardwalk. I ran across the main road there, Ocean ave. For head lights aproached, and I wanted none of it.

I hid behind a car and looked. A 5-0 stopped, staring down the one way street I live on. I could hear him talking 15 feet away.

" Car 24, Visual on random person walking west on Newark ave. from Ocean ave. Be advised. I'm gonna circle around and take a look."

FUCK.

I'm on a one way street, luckily he drove a little past and had to make a left on the next one. They could only come from behind, unless they got ahead at cross streets and waited. So I decided to use my training. I needed to get home fast, and avoid this. I still had half a blunt of haze in my pocket. So it began.

I jogged to the first intersection. I could hear a car coming from the right side. It was the original cop. I made it past the first car and hid behind it, as he slowly drove by.

Fuck.

So he kept going, and I ran under the darkness to the next intersection. Someone shouted, "HEY!"

Fuck, I thought I was done. I looked around, yet saw no ignorant cops, nothing. I heard the "hey!" again, and ducked. Some kids were in a small alley and waved me over.

I ran over, the alley was dark. They said, " Were you on the beach too? We saw you man. We went out there with a blunt and a bottle of Capt. Morgan. They saw us on the beach, it's never happened before. Sorry you almost got busted for us."

I told them My name, and they were M and G. Mike and Greg, respectively. We sat there for a few minutes. We found out where the others lived. Mike and Greg were brothers, whose 2 friends were missing after they split. Soon, a phone vibrated.

Rushed and hushed whispers flooded the phone like an infectious disease. " They're on Lorena ave. about 3 streets over, but right by ocean ave. The cops saw them, and they're hiding in yards. We gotta get them."

They gave me a few sips, apologized and went to leave to find their comrads behind enemy lines. I told them I'd gladly help, being in the military and in a special ops unit, I could most definitly outsmart some cops. So we began.

5 minutes later, we reached Lorena ave. They described the house and yard, and we saw it. We sprinted across the street, right as headlights turned down. Greg was dead in the headlights, we were spotted. And we all ran and hopped that fence like we was all in bootcamp.

We ran to the back, where this christmas tree, pine tree looking shit was, and hid underneath it. Someone whispered to us, and we nearly screamed.

IT WAS MY BOY TOM, and his boy DAN. HAHA, we were all friends, and never knew it. I yelled at Tom, asking what the fuck happened. We talked for 10 minutes, before the 5 of us realized we were under a tree, late at night hiding from the cops. Tom had an 1/8th on him, Dan had 2 rolled blunts. I had half a blunt, and the brother's had a 3/4 full bottle of captain morgan. Fuck.

I proposed we ran over a street, and back to Ocean ave. We then ran a few blocks back to my street, and run up it. The logic was: They were up EVERY street, slowly moving along. By the time we back tracked, we could avoid the masses, and maybe only have to sprint from a couple.

The run down the main street sucked. Ocean ave. is brightly lit, and infested with cops. The feeling of terror was crazy, but it subsided when we reached the corner before my house.

We heard a car coming down the street from the right, and looked to the left-

To our horror, a black unmarked detective car was in the next intersection, staring at us. He gunned it to the left, and began to turn around. We ran across the intersection, half a block to the house. We sprinted up the stairs, up the porch, as I fumbled for the keys with no one helping, just bugging out.

Locked ourselves in, and turned off the lighs, and began to giggle. As we peered out the window, 2 cop cars and the detective drove by within 15 seconds. That's the second time this ordeal has happened...

The brother's mike and greg, and the stoner friends Tom, Dan and myself sat here, and got some shot glasses. We've polished off the bottle, and 2 blunts are gone.

Nature was right. I was told not to linger to long because of ominous vibes like the cops. I didn't listen.

Nature is all around us. It wants to help us, to make us understand. I believe humans do not posess this 6th sense. Yet the hallucinogens one could take. They're the key. They can open the mind and soul to things the mind cannot concieve, or make up for that matter.

I truly believe that the ominous feel in the weather can be good. It can heighten our other senses, and allow us to make better choices. And to avoid trouble.

Any input?

2. Don't have any input, because I need to let my mind expand before trying to think about that.

But very nice story... +rep to that.

ps. I LOVE THE SHORT PARAGRAPHS :p

3. Totally agree. Nature brings incomparable vibes and wisdom nearly every time. Any philosophical lesson that man has spent months or years trying to write, nature has displayed in an anthill, or in the swaying fins of the remora beneath a prowling shark, or in the sleeping ursa's deep hibernation.

Good story, too.

4. thats a fuckin awesome night joe

5. Thaks guys. I want to go outside and sit on the porch with a newport.

Exlpore a little more from the safety of the house but, I can hear cars every 15 minutes... they've stopped like 7 minutes ago. Hope it stays quiet.