The Old Lady Next Door (True Story)

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Oddyball, Oct 18, 2008.

1. at least he didn't go ass to mouth. :eek:

2. Dude you are nasty!!! Awesome!!!

3. Are you fucking retarded?do her for money.

4. Thats fucked up man

5. Id Say fuck her shes hot and has nice tits pussy is pussy as long as she dont give you anything

6. Lol thanks for the advice guys.

Well I guess this closes the chapter on this story. I'm leaving for a few months on friday, so I won't be here. But hey... maybe in the future, when I get back... maybe her and I will get down, who knows. Thanks for reading everyone. This thread became bigger than I ever thought. And to those who need pics for proof - I know it's the net but there are still a few honest chaps out there :) I like to think I'm one of them... more or less.

7. haha Oddy great thread bro. 3 weeks of coverage deserves a +rep!

Thanks, and you should edit all your updates into the first post for easier reading.

8. fuck her for a going away present to ur self

9. She shit all over his dick... no pun intended, but... Fuck that.

10. hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

@ this thread.

11. HAHAHAHAHAHA.
    very good read. =]

and do her, btw. :devious:

12. Sounds a little 'out there'. I'm not buying it ;)

13. #293 Oddyball, Dec 19, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 19, 2008
    Don't have to bro! That's the wonders of the internet, you can believe whatever you want.

An update though: I do have a picture, yes... it exists! Weebie knows of this, the only issue is my USB plug is f'd. So I'm trying to get my friend let me borrow his card reader. Once I get it on my pc, I'll update this thread you scumbags!!! =p

EDIT: It is a nude pic, so.... I can't post it in here. But when it's up, I'll figure out a way either through PM's or AIM to get it to those who want to see it. To any mods out there, is it against TOS to send nude pics through PM's? Just don't want to get in trouble. And please guys, don't PM me just yet, I havent gotten it off of my camera. But when I do, I will update. :)

Peace brothas!

14. #294 niqq, Dec 19, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 19, 2008
    fuck her older bitches are hot.

and leme get that pic too pm me for my AIM.

15. holly shit bro u gotta fuck her lol...

16. Dude upload the pic to your computer.

Then go to some photoediting software. Hell even Microsoft paint. And put black bars or lines or w/e over her tits and pussy. All we need is a face and an idea of proportions.

But yeah,

You really fucked the shit out of that bithch.

17. get a picture of her, and do her

18. Fuck her man. FUCK HER. She wants you, she doesn't know you might want her. Think of what she could buy you!

19. He did fuck her, in the ass, and then she shit all over his dick.
    There's the cliffnotes version.

20. It would probably be pretty bad karma to do her man....but this is a ONCE IN A LIFETIME moment.

Id say fuck her but dont let it get out of control and start doing it a lot.

Take some pics next time ;)