The ol' snow shovel hustle

Discussion in 'General' started by crackrockstdy89, Jan 9, 2010.

1. Anyone else shovel driveways for some extra cash in the winter? I just went around my neighborhood for like an hour and a half, and made a quick 30 bucks. Bout to smoke and get some food then head back out, ohhhhh i love kind elderly neighbors.

2. when i was 12 haha. I hate shoveling snow now.

3. Shovel my own driveway...then reward myself with a bowl! :D

4. You're never too old to make money. Plus i don't mind it too much. it's good exercise, and i end up sitting around too much as it is in the winter time.

5. Never have never will.

6. 'Cause there's no snow around, or are you Chuck Norris?

:smoke:

7. haha i am old enough to have better ways of making money though. outside in the cold sucks man. I dont know where your shoveling, but winter sucks around here.

8. i have a plow on my 4 wheeler. its is the best thing ever. i got 7 people in my neighborhood that pay me $15 each whenever there is enough snow to plow. god i love havin old, rich neighbors with big ass driveways. easiest $110 to make.:smoking:

9. I was shoveling my back deck and walkway the other day after Chicago got dumped on with over a foot of snow. My old lady neighbor was outside and needed someone to shovel her's as well.

Took me roughly 10 mins and I made $10 from it. Not a bad gig if you ask me.