the oh shit im caught thread

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Nouc, Aug 7, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. My parents know I use to smoke. My mother always said as long as I don't smoke under her roof and be careful she doesn't care.. So I smoke out on the patio :smoke:

2. EXACTLY. Show your dad how responsible you are.. don't get into trouble, get a job annd make him realize that you're maturing and can handle things on your own now. If he sees that, hopefully he will respect what you've said and at least think about letting you.

3. My dad was a big druggie back in his days, so was my mom. So my dad can really relate to my position. He's a pretty big advocate of weed, just is scared shitless of the legal consequences. I told him straight up one morning that I was buying and was going to smoke it around the house. He was cool with it. My mom still doesn't know.

I've got 1/4 of skunk in my closet right now and I haven't been home for 3 days now. I'm a) worrying that my room stinks b) worrying that my dad will take some for himself... hah

4. *returns from smoking a bowl with his mom*
    what'd I miss?

5. if they say its bad to do because its illegal then say something like "50 years ago it was illegal for a black person to sit in the front of the bus but did that make rosa parks a bad person? no it didnt rosa parks sat in the front of the bus because she knew it wasnt wrong. i know smoking weed isnt wrong and thats why i do it."

6. wow... thats not bad... +rep dude

7. My mum is anti-smoking full stop.

She has no problems with me smoking weed so long as I don't do it in the house, but I've got no chanve of convincing her to let me smoke ANYTHING in the house, considering she never let my dad smoke cigarettes in the house for the entire length of their 16 year marriage.

8. this thread delivers.

I'm in my mid-twenties now and my mom is totally cool. The first time I smoked with her,i was about 19 or so, she showed up at a buddies house when we were about to light a blunt. She walked in a goes, "Ya'll wanna tater?", which is the term she uses for smoking.

My dad is gone now, but the first time we smoked was pretty crazy. He offered to take me to Jamaica after my first year of college. I kept thinking, damn I'm gonna be smoking in Jamaica, I hope he's cool with it. Then on the way to the airport (about a six hour drive) he busts out a bag and says, "Lets get the party started!". That and Jamaica were freakin great.

9. Wow, 9th grade?
    Underage for sure

10. #10 SmokeTheBud, Nov 24, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 24, 2008
    nah. don't jump to conclusions. he never said his age so you can't just suspect him of being underage without any proof. maybe he just got held back a couple times. no offense to cephaliccarnage, i'm trying to defend you here. some people are very quick to wanna point out someone who is underage, just leave the guy alone. if he's underage, does it really affect you?

EDIT; sorry for sounding like a dick. all i'm saying is, it has no effect on any of us, so let the admin handle that situation if there is one.

as for the OP's question, if you're smoking weed and you're failing out of school, don't expect your parents to just accept your smoking so easily (unless you have some chill ass parents.) but if you're in college or hs and you're keeping up with your grades and you have a steady job AND you can go to your parents with a notepad or something with some great facts about weed (a good idea, i think) then i think they will be more accepting of your smoking.

11. Tell your mom you've been picking up on some stress in her tone of voice. Tell her to take it easy while you make her some brownies and slip some hash in the mix. 15 minutes after she eats the brownies- tell her what your secret ingredient is. I guarantee she won't deny you permission to smoke ever again...

12. lol thats a good plan unless mom freaks out. I would go with the good grades, good kid plan, although didnt work on me really. I get all A's and B's in my senior year of hs with 1540/1600 SATs and mom still hates that i smoke because she is so naive about it. dad used to smoke tho so hes pretty chill about it

13. unless your mom gets drug tested at her job and gets fired because you drugged her. but if not then yeah totally.

14. haha I was joking about the weed brownies. I have brownies on my mind because my mom is cooking some right now and I'm so bored I'm actually looking forward to eating them lol.

15. To all those who are like "move and you wont have to worry about it" well thats fine and dandy if you can. I mean if it was that simple dont you think most people would have done it. Maybe some ppl like me live at honme bc they are looking for work. Cant get your own place without a job now can you? Maybe they live at home to save on bills from student loans (you know thats how most ppl pay for college),The might have fallen on hard times finacially(look at our freaking economy), or maybe just maybe they are at home bc they are divorced with kids. So people have reasons for being at homw with the rents and until their situations change they cant move out. Until then they choose to smoke at home and hide it.

anyways i almost got caught ONCE i left my pill bottle out and my mom was in my room talking to me and kicked the bottle under the bed b4 she saw it :D

16. Bro you don't know how lucky you are you got some cool parents.

17. This is what convinced my parents.
    Say that "If I want to smoke bud, then there is nothing as parents that you can do to stop me."
    Then say "what would you rather me do, keep you from knowing I'm smoking and Not knowing where I am or if I'm safe"
    "or would you rather me be honest with you, so you know I'm in a safe environment, out of harms way."
    I hope this helps
    :smoke:

18. well my parents are divorced and i live with my mom.she knows i smoke she just deosnt want em to do it in the house.i still do.hahamy dad however doesnt know and if he did find out i think he woudl shoot me litterally...so im not gonna tel him anytiem soon.
    but me and her talk abotu it and she know si have apipe and she has seen my pipe.i thinkit scares alot of parents when they find out cause they just dont want it to lead to other things liek hard drugs.its understandable.but me and my mom debatea botu it alot.i think i got her to agrre to smoek with m,e sometime.:)

i was just liek mom i was just sitting there one day thinkin how coolv it woudl be for you to walk in my room and just be liek wanna smoek and you woudl pull out your weed and i wpul out mine and we would match and have a dandy time.haha then she wa sliek well we will see down the road:D

19. the night before i rolled a nice joint for the next day after school

after school me and my friend n went to a spot behind some storage units then walked to taco tico and met another friend i will call her m, m wasnt high though.

that 30mins at taco tico was 1 of the funiest moments of my life.

then my mom comes and picks me up and i act fine and we go to walgreens to buy some shit and i guess i was acting like a really high mother fucker ( wich i was) and then my mom looked at my eyes :(

she started asking me all these questions and shit and the 30 min car ride home was full of a drugs are bad speech, then later that night she made me swear on her life that i didnt do anything i wasnt suposed to and i havent heard about it since

20. My mom always sounds stressed over the phone, so I tell her like once a day that she needs to chill out and smoke some weed. Plus, back when I was still in high school I used to come home visibly baked all the time. She used to love it because I'd talk to her for like half an hour and then go pet my dogs until I was down.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.