The "oh my god its so f'ing hot outside" grow.

Discussion in 'Outdoor Grow Journals' started by TriKushCity, Jun 29, 2009.

1. #21 TriKushCity, Sep 15, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 16, 2009
    YO BRO.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

its a 6 inch nug, who wouldve thought.

2. Cool pics man

3. thats pretty awesome that she pulled through and is givin it everything shes got. :)

4. congrads on the little bud formation you got there. it sucks to see so much went wrong.

next year you'll have better luck i'm sure. enjoy your harvest! however small it may be.

5. thats the illest mini bud plant i ever seen. at least something survived

6. yeah it looks real nice, alot of crystals and an awesome smell

7. thanks, its raining right now but ill get more pics tomorrow maybe

8. starting to fill in more, starting to get pretty dense too, i wish i had a real camera so i could take good pictures :(

9. couple new pics

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

shitty cell phone pics, but you get the idea

10. looks like you stunted her. we call those bonsai buds. had one when i was younger because i kept her in a little tiny pot and forgot to water her all the time. try to veg your plants longer before placing them outside that should do the trick. try to keep up with the transplant speed of the roots(the plant will only grow as much as the roots can expand). also beter soil wouldnt hurt, sand and clay are bad, hold no nutes and retain oxygen from roots. try foxfarm or an organic medium and ammend it next time. good luck, MACKdelta9

11. it got hit with a weedwacker:(, its been planted in that spot her whole life. its a clone, the soil isnt that great, but i mixed in some pete moss and compost i have going so its better. but yeah it was an accidental stunt of growth, it was lookin really good, as was her mother and sister, which both died due to technical difficulties. that was my first grow past 1 month though, so im happy :hello:

12. Good luck man. If you are growing for your own smoke, harvest amount isn't as important IMO. I would be pretty happy with that 6 inch nug you mentioned ;) haha but I'm sure it'll at least get a little bigger before you harvest.

13. thats a awesome little plant!

14. haha, thanks, its got such a dank smell to it, and soooo crystally, ill get some macros when i find a camera to use

15. so the other day it was about 85 degrees F(and has been for the past forever), that night it dropped to about 65-75, and now its staying kind of cool during the day, and cooler at night.

is this gonna have any negative effect on the plant?

16. i'd say no 65-75 sounds just about perfect for nighttime temps

17. the very tips of the calyxes(maybe?) are starting to turn brown, whats goin on?

18. *bump*

i wanna know whats goin on, can anyone please help?

19. what did you do.. over fert??