*The Officially Unofficial Inspirationl Quotes Thread*

Discussion in 'General' started by bluntwrap420, Jun 17, 2010.

1. #1 bluntwrap420, Jun 17, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 17, 2010
    This is a thread for your favorite insprirational,or motivational quotes

Ill start it off

the only place were 'success' comes before 'work' is in the dictionary

"If it is important to you, you will find a way. If not, you'll find an excuse."

"Be proud, but never satisfied."

"If you always do what you have always done, then you will always get what you have always got."

"It's not the size of the dog in the fight but the size of the fight in the dog" - Magic Johnson, NBA Star

"Pain is temporary, pride is forever" - Unknown

"Make the most of yourself, for that is all there is of you." - Ralph Waldo Emerson, Philosopher & Writer

"Try and fail is the manner of losers; try and learn is the way of the strong." - Unknown

"Suffer the pain of discipline or suffer the pain of regret!" - Unknown

"Only the weak attempts to accomplish what he knows he can already achieve." - Stella Juarez Author

"Failure will not overcome me so long as my will to succeed is stronger" - Micheal S. Kirby

"The human body experiences a powerful gravitational pull in the direction of hope" - Norman Cousins Author

"That which does not kill me makes me stronger" - Friedrich Nietzsche, Philosopher, Poet, and Classical Philologist

"Fall down seven times, get up eight" -Chinese proverb

"There is nothing we cannot live down, rise above, and overcome." - Ella Wheeler Wilcox

"Success must be felt within before it can be seen on the outside." - Unknown

"You have to do what others won't to achieve what others don't." - Unknown

"Make the most of yourself, for that is all there is of you." - Ralph Waldo Emerson, Philosopher & Writer

"Pain is only weakness leaving the body" - Unknown

"Good luck is the result of hard work and preparation" - Unknown

"Strength is the product of struggle" - Unknown

"The race goes not only to the swift nor the contest to the strong, but that's the way to bet your money" - Unknown

"How am I to know what I can achieve if I quit?" -Jason Bishop, About Bodybuilding Reader

"Be patient and tough; some day this pain will be useful to you" - Ovid

"The greatest oak was once a little nut who held its ground" - Unknown

"It's about mind over matter. If you don't mind, it don't matter" -Unknown

"Tough times don't last. Tough people do." - Unknown

"The mind is the limit. As long as the mind can envision the fact that you can do something. You can do it, as long as you really believe 100 percent." -Arnold Schwarzenegger

"There are only two options regarding commitment, You're either in or your out. There's no such thing as life in between." - Anonymous

Obsessed is just a word the lazy use to describe the dedicated." -Anonymous

"It's never too late to become what you might have been". -George Elliot

"Belief triggers the power to do" -David Schwartz

2. “Expose yourself to your deepest fear; after that, fear has no power, and the fear of freedom shrinks and vanishes. You are free.” -Jim Morrison

[FONT=&quot]"If you can make it through the night there's a brighter day."[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot][/FONT]
    "The first question I ask myself when something doesn't seem to be beautiful is why do I think it's not beautiful. And very shortly you discover that there is no reason." - John Cage

3. "Life sucks, then you die."

4. :laughing: that quote is mildly inspirational. it's pretty much a more complex version of "you can do whatever you set your mind to"

but ... when i picture Arnold saying it i cant help but laugh

5. A lack of preparation on your part does not necessitate an emergency on mine.

6. "...re-examine all you have been told at school or church or in any book,
    dismiss whatever insults your own soul, and your very flesh shall be a great poem"
    - Walt Whitman~

7. "Im too drunk to taste this chicken" Colonel Sanders

8. Don't we already have a thread similar to this one?

9. i know theres the roast a bowl and post a quote thread or whatever

but this is the inspirational quote thread

10. "I've learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but people will never forget how you made them feel."