the official "you know your high when....." thread

Discussion in 'General' started by NolaN24, Feb 16, 2009.

1. When you realize that you have been staring at the bright colors of a light up burger king sign for a good 5 minutes.

2. When your cat or animal suddenly becomes the softest most delicate thing in the world.
    Or when the incredibles has been playing and the room suddenly goes silent.

3. when your friend is meditating and you think he is actually meditating and a balloon floats next to him and he wakes up and hits it then goes back to meditating and you think its the funniest shit ever.

4. you know your high when you think your falling off the earth. bad moment for me.

5. i think this thread is hysterical. Or maybe I'm just high :smoke:

6. You take two hits off your bong and set it down to go grab a drink, forget its still packed, and when you find out theres still 2 hits left you get super super happy.

7. When you ask the teacher if you can go to the bathroom 5 minutes after you came back.

true story haha

8. Hahahaha so true. Sober silences = awk. Stoned silences = juuusstt right.

... when you zone out and snap back into reality, thinking life is a movie.

9. When you play guitar like hendrix, Or when you air guitar Van Halen and are actually playing the notes.

10. #50 SweetnSour, Feb 17, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 17, 2009
    When I log on the computer to look at grasscity then forget why im at the computer.

When I have a can of pop near a candle and i pick up the lit andle and dont realise its my pop until its to my mouth and the heat burns my face.

The worst i tihnk ive been is
    I was hiting my pipe and I thought there was a spider in my throat because i might have inhaled it from inside my pipe so i decided to try and kill it by smokin the shit out of myself and the spider.

11. #51 SEMS1, Feb 17, 2009
    "You know your high when.............whe.....

....Shit what were we talkin about?"

12. when u roll a joint on the bus and leave the rest of the 8th on the bus i was acutally devasted :(

13. ouch, I remember when I was on the bus coming home from work, old friend who I hadnt seen in years gets on, comes up the top deck, see's me, pulls out a lump of hash, has it in his hand, reaches into his pocket for papers, drops the hash and it rolls down the little drainage hole, fuck that was a crushing blow :(

14. yer its devasting losing weed i usually find it tho.. once we rolled a blunt den walked to mine was we got in mine da weed wernt on us so we went bk to were we rolled tha bunt which was like a mile away and sittin der was my nice 8th of K2:hello:

15. Hahaha That happens alot in my smoking circles

I know Ima high when Im sitting down and stand up for a second to do something and the feeling of my body droping to the ground like a lead weight, its nice.

Also, When everything has a noticeable glow to it.
    I usually put the blunt down then haha

16. The Following are all real situations that have happened in my life:

When you try to use your pinky to stuff the bud you have in your vape whip, and 1 realize "fuck this thing is hot as shit from the coil", and 2... you do it again next pack
    -Trust me my pinkys all burnt and shit from it

When a cop asks you " son, turn around and walk your high ass to the back of the cruiser and grab some hood" and i responded " What?, you got that good? Oh!... hood..., gotcha "

I know im high when one round of COD4 i can get 23 kills 7 deaths, *puff, puff* next game is like 7 kills 23 deaths haha

I know im high when i find myself lost on GC for hours lookin at the lovely grow journals & writing way to long of an answer for simple things on GC to

17. You know your high when you get that nice connection between you and whatever music ur listening to.

A song just seems to be better tthan normal when high i guess im trying to say

18. #58 Smokey-eyes77, Feb 17, 2009
    Ive been there before

19. ....When you go on the internet for GC or whatever and see all the ad's for stuff on yahoo my homepage... Before you know it you have complely forgot what you needed on the internet

20. you know you're high when........... cheeseburger