The official you know your a wimp if.....Thread

Discussion in 'General' started by junkheadrev, Sep 2, 2011.

1. Simple name things that people do that could make them seem like a wimp (If you do some of these things,don't fret, as long as you don't have a check mark next to everything on the list):D

Ill start it off with
    You know your a wimp if:
    1. A huge toke to you is a small toke to a high-school kid

2.Your favorite alcoholic drinks are wine coolers/mikes hard lemonade

3.You don't want to kill a bug because your scared of it(exception if its a hornet,black widow,camel spider or you live in Australia )or because its a baby.

4.If you troll on threads because that's the only way you can feel tough

5.If you snitched out a dealer and/or friend(Even if this is the only thing you've Done on the list your still a wimp)

6.You still throw up from bong hits

7.Your scared of your dealers dogs(guilty)

8.You agree that weed should be illegal

9.Your idea of hardcore rap is will smith

10.Your idea of hard rock is panic at the disco

Feel free to contribute :smoke:

2. If you sketch out at every fucking noise, and every single light you see while smoking a bowl late at night in a secluded park.

3. You're a wimp if you can't handle the Listerine 'tingle' for less than 30 seconds.

4. You get shot and you cry.

5. If you can tickle your own balls, you're a wimp.

6. Oh yeah, if u scream when you put on aftershave
    [​IMG]
    Or if you have a vagina

7. When you feel guilty for fucking your best friends bitch!

8. If you hear scratching noises coming from your door and you yell "PLEASE! STOP!"

(Inspired from someones thread)

9. If your hearing noises that makes you crazy not a wimp

10. If you listen to emo/screamo shit

11. If Paranormal Activity gave you nightmares.

12. If you stop having sex with a girl just because one of you balls slipped out of your sack....and then she proceeded to eat it.

13. [​IMG]

14. If you have to shave your own balls, make old ernie trim the edges.

15. Still throw up from bong rips? Damn you must have been a huge pussy. Ive never greened period.

16. You must have never gone balls out. I've puked saliva before, everyone does it. :cool:

17. If you never puked from a bong hit you stopped two early.
    Happened twice when in high school me n my buddys would all put in on an o of dank(or mids when broke) and would all toke till we couldnt any more.But usualy 1800 or a few 24 packs of budweiser were involved.Gave me the elaphant lungs I have today though lol