The Official wrestling thread

Discussion in 'All Sports' started by RVD420RVD, Jul 25, 2011.

1. Tozawa with those lethal punches.

Holy shit! Gallagher using those feet to send Tozawa face first into the ring post.

Tozawa gets back in before the 10 count after taking that hit on the post.

Both on the top rope. Tozawa fights off Gallagher and lands a nice senton to secure the win!

• Winner Winner x 1
  2. Fuck yeah!!! Gulak and Lorcan go back at it! Let’s go Oney!!! Fuck em up Lorcan, fuck em up!

• Winner Winner x 2
  3. Humberto Carrillo, Kalisto, and Lince Dorado vs Singh Bros and Ariya Davari.

It should be the full Lucha House Party but I have a feeling that Ariya took out Gran Mettalic after last week.

• Winner Winner x 2
  4. Wow! What a great 6 man tag match. Carrillo and LHP win but this rivalry between Carrillo and Lince is just getting started.

Gulak doing a promo about wanting new opponents. Can’t wait for this Summerslam rematch next!

• Winner Winner x 2
  5. Oney’s entrance theme is so chill and cool.

Gulak has that Gotham fight theme.

Right off the bat, fist flying from Lorcan causing Gulak to run out of the ring.

Wow! Lorcan hit the half and half! Gulak lands hard and goes out of the ring.

Lorcan on the top rope? Holy shit! Lorcan flew!!! That’s rare. Almost a three count!!!

Another fight on the top rope. Gulak managed to knock off Lorcan and send him down to the floor.

Holy shit! Gulak goes back to the throat by smashing it into the commentary table. That shit was wicked.

Gulak again sending that throat into the ring apron.

Gulak with a flying clothesline from the ring post.

The crowd starts chanting “fight forever.”

Oh shit...Lorcan has that crazy look on his face. This is getting really good.

Oh damn. Both on the top rope and Lorcan hits the Half and Half off the top!!!!

Gulak locks in the submission. Lorcan passes out but Gulak is still on the floor. Fucking fantastic match!!!

• Winner Winner x 2
    • Winner Winner x 2

7. Lmaooo wouldn't it be wild/messed up if it was Seth Rollins :eek::eek2:

~Toni~

• Winner Winner x 1

8. Those 2 are some of my favorites ever. Very under rated an its sad they don't get used much imo.

~Toni~

• Winner Winner x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  9. Maybe Harper?

Lars Sullivan?

anyone but Baron Corbin and I'll probably be happy lol

• Winner Winner x 1
    • Creative Creative x 1
  10. Calling it now that it's Jason Jordan IDGAF!!!! Or Kane...

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Creative Creative x 1
  11. Dude that Bray Wyatt entrance and ring exit was too sweet. The severed head lantern was sick

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 2
  12. Just got home from work. Got my snacks and it’s time for NXT and NXT UK!

UK should be good since it is building up to Takeover Cardiff on the 31st!!!

• Winner Winner x 2
  13. I'd love to see Rollins Vs Reigns again.. I know we've seen it before but they both go all out :confused_2::laughing:

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1

14. Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Winner Winner x 1

15. Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Winner Winner x 1
  16. Speaking of The Rock can any 1 remember this song???

17. About to smoke a bowl then eat some wings & watch Vengeance 2001 hell yeah :smoking:
    maxresdefault-4.jpg
    IMG_20190815_172746.jpg IMG_20190815_171728.jpg

• Winner Winner x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  18. Oh shit I forgot the next AEW ppv is at the end of this month WOOOOOOO!!!!

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1

19. Do you know what matches are going to be on it yet? ICW until they start showing it on regular TV lbvs.

~Toni~

• Winner Winner x 1