The Official wrestling thread

Discussion in 'All Sports' started by RVD420RVD, Jul 25, 2011.

1. I still can't get enough of FTRS music... It's got that dope 80s vibe to it :confused_2::rave-girl::rave-girl::rave-girl:

tu34d3ecabd_540.gif

• Winner Winner x 3
  2. Dude check out Corny & Shane getting down :lmafoe::lmafoe::lmafoe:
    UcuWQlG.gif

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1

3. I laughed at the start of the experience when Last says he's moved house then he only plugs the moving dudes lmaooooo

• Winner Winner x 2
  4. High as fuck watching Kenny Omega Vs PAC from All Out 2019 hell yeah!!!!

• Winner Winner x 3
  5. So This Royal Rumble PPV Ona Saturday?

~Toni~

• Winner Winner x 1
    • Winner Winner x 3
  6. yup!

I'm hype because I finally dont have a Royal Rumble match winner in mind. last few years I knew who would win every time before it even started lol

• Winner Winner x 1
  7. I think I am one behind at the moment man havent heard it yet

so hard to catch up once you get behind a couple! I dont skip any of it cause you never know wtf they are going to say at any time lolol couple of funny motherfucks

• Agree Agree x 1
  8. Lol That's Good! I Never Know Who Gon Win It NGL Lol. We Will See ;)

~Toni~

9. You called McIntyre wit me if i recall!

Lets go Cody!

• Winner Winner x 1
  10. Oh Yes I Think You Right Now That You Mention It. I Wanna Call Angel Garza To Win This Times An Shotzi BlackHeart For The Women's!

~Toni~

• Like Like x 1
  11. Has Shotzi even been on tv lately? She turned heel n beat up Sasha right? then i cant remember seeing her...

Hope she good and yeah id like to see her win as well

Ill save my picks until Saturday..but i have a feeling itll be surprising! Maybe a mystery entry wins

• Winner Winner x 1
  12. Boooooooo

• Winner Winner x 1
  13. She Not Been On For Bout 2 Or 3 Weeks...I Can Hope Tho. I Think Her Last Match Was Against Charlotte For The Title An She Lost Unfortunatley. It Would Just Make My Day If She Win The Women's RR Tho.

~Toni~

• Winner Winner x 1
  14. #33435 HT, Jan 27, 2022
    Last edited: Jan 27, 2022
    Im with ya shes great but maybe just needs to drop the tank entrance lol

I will saaay right nooooow thaaaaat .. Rhea Ripley, aaaaaaaaaaaand Brock Lesnar wins

• Winner Winner x 1
  15. HOLY FUCKING SHIT DANHAUSEN IS ALL ELITE BROTHERS AND SISTERS!!!! I CALLED IT WHEN ROH DROPPED THE BALL!!!!!
    gh.jpg

• Winner Winner x 1

16. giphy (68).gif

• Winner Winner x 1
  17. #33438 BrewsnWeed666, Jan 27, 2022
    Last edited: Jan 27, 2022
    Fuck yeah I'm polluted as fuck & I'm catching up in Dynamite now... Cody Vs Guevara in a ladder match to get things popping??? Oh hell yeah!!!!

Lol Cody keeps playing the fans

Is it just my TV or is Codys hair like really really bright... Not bleach blonde it's more like a yellow snow kinda colour lmaoooooo

Cutter over the barricade!!!

Damn Cody's back is still fucked up from that table spot @slipknotfreak666 u seen his back dude???

DAMNNN SUPLEX OF THE LADDER!!!

I like how Cody still gives his belt to some 1 in the crowd... It reminds me of when Bret Hart used to give his glasses to a kid during his entrance

Figure 4 in a ladder hell yeah!!!!

• Winner Winner x 2
  18. HOLY FUCK THAT CUTTER!!!
    oMG.gif

DAMNNN THE CROSS RHODES!!! THIS MATCH IS LIT!!!

Fuck yeah Sammy Guevara wins!!! That match was dope as fuck

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  19. Dynamite was LIT as always... Happy as fuck that Danhausen is all elite + that mother fucker signed on my birthday WOOOOOOOOOO!!!! great way to start my day brothers and sisters

• Winner Winner x 2