The Official wrestling thread

Discussion in 'All Sports' started by RVD420RVD, Jul 25, 2011.

• Funny Funny x 1
  1. I hate dub dub e but
    giphy (86).gif

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • Winner Winner x 2
  2. I want to see Jim Cornette manage FTR :confused_2::laughing:

• Winner Winner x 1
  3. I dunno man I watched the highlights from raw/SD from last week because of Corny/Last on the podcasts talking about it so I had to see for myself lol

4. I've been watching TNA on YouTube for the past couple days... There's like 16+ full PPVS/DVDS :smoking:

5. I stopped watching during that 3v3 woman's match. The Kevin Owens vs Priest match kinda turned me off because it seemed like Priest was actually pissed off and it really made no sense

Graves literally pointing out the fact that his title reign is being ruined

Sent from my moto g stylus using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Funny Funny x 1
  6. You and your highlights!

Cant imagine how that would ever be entertaining lol

• Winner Winner x 1

7. I watched the promo Reigns/Rollins/KO & usos did whenever that was... Why is WWE giving us the shield Vs the shield again lmaooooo, we all know MOX is better then Reigns & Rollins!!!!

• Funny Funny x 1
  8. I put it on while I'm grinding weed/rolling cigs usually man so it's just something to watch for 10 Mins lmaooooo

9. Covid all but ruined that possibility

Corny a hermit now lol

• Winner Winner x 1
  10. Should just put on the full segments/matches that include Roman, Brock, Bobby, or Seth instead, man

Basically what I do. Skip 90% of the rest

• Winner Winner x 1
  11. the Balding Plumber?! Better than the Tribal Chief or the Visionary? *Seth Rollins laugh*

• Funny Funny x 1
  12. As of today I'd say Mox is over Reigns/Joker Rollins

Having really watched nothing main event ish since highlights weeks ago or whatever, but can't see Reigns having the star power without Heyman or a voice behind him at least. Doesn't need it as much now, but it really took him to another level not having to do the talking, because he is too good to talk as the head of the table(Which is funny because that's really the most talkative person at the "table") I'll have to watch though

Hope this just leads to a Reigns demise and getting his arse whooped by The People's Champ!

Or what if it's like The Lion King and Reigns is like Scar 2.0 and takes over The Table(Thrown) and Rocky puts him over really shooting Reigns to the top of the wrasslin world Book it Vincent

Rollins needs to release himself and come to Aew as Tyler Black to save his damn career! Before he literally loses his shit and becomes real life joker

Tyler Black (Face) vs Heel American Dragon

• Like Like x 1

13. x-pac-entrance.gif

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  14. He was an okay character to me lol Don't remember much of his wrestling, but he looks to be in great shape for doing so many unmentionables over the years before/during/after wrestling. Crazy

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  15. Theyre doing one in February, actually. Listening to the Experience and they just mentioned it

Supposedly its Elimination Chamber themed

• Winner Winner x 1
    • Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  16. X-Pac was/is dope man.. his matches are always entertaining :smoke:

• Agree Agree x 1