The Official wrestling thread

Discussion in 'All Sports' started by RVD420RVD, Jul 25, 2011.

1. Honestly, it could go either way for me. Shida has had some decent matches and somehow still has more left I think. Baker on the other hand has been fantastic in the past few months. Everything has been kicked up a notch and it’s just making her a top player in the women’s division. Rebel/Reba just adds to that depth of Baker.

Yeah. I’m fine with Shida winning. Have her and Thunder Rosa next.

Yeah, I’m fine with Baker winning. Have Jade come after her next week for the women’s title.

• Winner Winner x 2
  2. TODAY IS THE DAY!!!!! JUST OVER 14 HOURS TO GO, WHO THE ELSE IS WATCHING DOUBLE OR NOTHING LIVE WITH ME TONIGHT BROTHERS AND SISTERS??????:jump::jump::jump::jump::jump:
    Screenshot_2021-05-30-10-46-03-127.jpg giphy - 2021-05-30T104637.894.gif

3. WWE could work with any company they wanted to and AEW couldn't do a thing about it . Idk point is Tony Khan looked like an idiot cutting that promo I can't believe people actually tell him this shit is a good idea.

• Like Like x 1

4. WWE is all talk though man they wouldn't join forces with any 1 & if they did WWE would go over no other company lol

Khan makes shit happens while Vince Meekmahan sits there talking the talk but not walking the walk lol

5. Fuck yeah I've prepped some lemon chicken for double or nothing:hello::hello:

IMG_20210530_140123.jpg

• Like Like x 1
  6. How many times has someone from New Japan gone over the AEW talent on an AEW program? Feels like AEW is undefeated to me lol but I don't watch every match so I could be wrong

Thunder Rosa gets a shit load of wins obviously but she's not just a one off. basically works for both NWA and AEW at this point

• Like Like x 1
  7. When he called himself "the forbidden door"...

Hopefully he cuts a live promo tonight at Double or Nothing lolol

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  8. I am fucking hyped for double or nothing
    giphy - 2021-05-19T210652.205.gif

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  9. @Dizzy are you watching double or nothing T??:D

• Winner Winner x 1

10. Yup Yup I am! It On RN or? ICR When it On Again Tonight?

~Toni~

• Winner Winner x 1
  11. I Tired of Shida as Champion TBH. I Want BB to Win it.

~Toni~

• Winner Winner x 1
  12. Hell yeah it starts at whatever time Dynamite usually starts for you T but the preshow/buy in starts an hour before :D

• Winner Winner x 1

13. If BB don't win we riot T:jump::jump:

• Winner Winner x 1

14. Lol YAY! I Feel Like Shida Held That Title for Years.I Know She Really Didn't but it Seem That Way to Me. Let Some Body New Have it a While!

~Toni~

• Winner Winner x 1

15. Oh Ok Thank You Brews I Happy You Told Me...I wasnt Sure If it was Tonight or Not TBH. Good Looking Out!

~Toni~

• Winner Winner x 1
  16. They all better give back to NWA!! The real damn wrasslin show!

Sent from my moto g stylus using Grasscity Forum mobile app

Don't think it was mentioned about a Spanish announcer from Aew was fired for making fun of Shida's accent.

The energy I got was everyone wasnt really caring for the whole Shida segment (which really blows) the crowd definitely got behind the D.M.D tho. You could tell Britt was really feeling it with how her voice sounded. Loookin like the next champ with how she left Shida standing lol (Which again sucks because I love Shida)

Need a HOLY SHIDA chant. She's gonna have to step it up to get the fans on her side

• Winner Winner x 4

17. Well That's Some B/S if Some Guy Made Fun of Her Accent SMH! In Any Case I Bet That Will Be One of The Matches That Steal The Show tho You Watch!

~Toni~

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  18. Definitely the best looking match on the card in my opinion, by far. But..we shall see if it delivers!

Also interested in seeing Sting in action, of course

• Winner Winner x 2

19. Yup Yup Same Here. I Wanna See if He Still Got it as Long as He Don't Kill Him Self Tryna Make Everybody Happy tho. :whistle:

~Toni~

• Winner Winner x 2
  20. JUST OVER 2 HOURS TILL PRESHOW/BUY IN BAYBAYYYYYYYY

• Winner Winner x 1