The Official why do you hate Ohio State thread?

Discussion in 'All Sports' started by powersaw, Apr 1, 2011.

1. Title explains it all.

2. beat the hurricanes in 2002 national title game and they win too much

3. They backed into two straight title games, and showed exactly why they didn't deserve to be there.

Plus, in Tressel's contract it specifically says if he doesn't immediately report violations and/or lie about them he should be fired, and he wasn't.

4. michigan fan. FUCK OSU. that is all.

5. #5 Perpetual Burn, Apr 1, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 1, 2011
    Well, Miami really won the game... but the ref threw that bullshit pass interference flag which gave OSU another chance.

Plus, the National Titles they didn't win recently pissed me off too. In '06, the most overrated team ever, gave the National Title to the Florida Gators... disgusting. ;)

Then they go and lose to a two-loss LSU team in '07... having a two loss NC is not cool. Thanks again, Buckeyes.

Ohio State is consistently the most overrated team in college football... with the possible exception of the annual pre-season hype Notre Dame gets for no reason. They can't hang with SEC teams at all (except Arkansas this year... which makes them 1-9 against the SEC in bowl games) and they luck out to beat the Canes in '02.

But aside from those games, I don't really hate OSU... I would love to watch FSU destroy them in the Title game in New Orleans this year. :D

6. yeah and im sure they got that pass interference for "being ohio state"

7. [​IMG]

become a believer, hate those buckeyes. i mean HATE them man!

8. OSU haters, Hop off.

And whats the difference between this thread and this one.

The Official "fuck Ohio State" Thread

5-7 ? threads down

9. I'm from Michigan.

10. My Mom went to Michigan, my Aunt went to Michigan, my other Aunt went to Michigan, my cousin went to Michigan, my second cousin went to Michigan, my other second cousin went to Michigan. I was brought up to hate Ohio State. And then I went to Michigan. And the hate grew. And then I went to a game in Columbus, I hate open beers thrown at me, heard countless homophobic remarks (was with a gay guy), and my friend had a lit cigarette flicked at his face, and my hate grew more.

11. Wow, that is unreal. I thought Mizzou/KU had a nasty rivalry, but we're at least civil enough to not do any of the things you listed. If that kinda shit went down here I promise someone would've gotten their ass beat. I hope those people get what's coming to them.

12. #12 powersaw, Apr 2, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 2, 2011

Man, thats horrible you had to grow up in an enviroment like that.. brainwashing is a scary thing:p. In all seriousness its a shame this happens anywhere! I remember a few years ago Penn St fans were throwing urine filled balloons at Ohio State fans. How long ago did this happen? Its a shame that some idiotic fans have to ruin a great game.

13. Yeah, it was a pretty fucked up atmosphere. I like to think that our fans don't do that kind of thing, but I saw a couple of isolated instances of similar stuff. Although the OSU stuff was pretty bad, I have to say the only time I actual feared for my safety was at Penn St. Nothing actually happened there, but tons of guys would get in our faces and make us think they were going to fight us before laughing at walking away. Also, my friend got spat on there. Classiest fans I've encountered: Wisconsin and Notre Dame, but fuck ND anyway.