The OFFICIAL Whats your new years resoulution?

Discussion in 'General' started by Im Steezy, Jan 1, 2012.

1. mine is to be less angry and chill out a bit.

2. There is this exact same thread 3 threads below this one Jesus christ

3. Get more social and be a more spiritual open-minded person.

4. Get money and bitches... also making it to college

5. To not die

6. [quote name='"Pass the dr0"']There is this exact same thread 3 threads below this one Jesus christ[/quote]

Shut yo ugly ass up

7. Problem?

8. :eek:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bJLSZfpwgFs]jerry chant - YouTube[/ame]

9. [quote name='"Rivera"']

Shut yo ugly ass up[/quote]negged. Don't talk to my hommy like that

10. this
    [​IMG]

...again

11. #11 Rivera, Jan 1, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 1, 2012
    [quote name='"pass the dr0"']

problem?[/quote]

beef!!!

(I'm playin) don't mind me

12. Schmoke more ganja.!

13. Experience new things
    Pursue my passions
    Do my part to make a difference
    (All three things while totally baked)
    So it's kind of like one thing in 3 parts

14. Be myself.

Again.....

15. Well, as I look in retrospect at my life, last year, I realized that it wasn't the way I want to be living. I decided that I have to change the way I do things, the way I perceive things, to the way I react to things greatly. I also realize that as with many New Year Resolutions, many get forgotten about and in a sense, get tossed out to sea. Well, only time will tell if I can follow through. As I spent this New Years alone, I decided to take a shower to symbolize me becoming a "blank slate" or a clean canvas to be painted on. So instead of directly applying changes to the way I live, I will change by not rediscovering my self, but discovering my self for the first time. Through the course of this new year, I can only hope for good fortune and great times with the true friends. But I know that not everything will always be great, so I can only take each day as it comes by and take a step day by day on the journey to discovering myself.

I wish you all a very happy new year, filled with great times and for it to give you great everlasting memories. May you have the strength to push through the bad times, but also the wisdom to learn from them. Happy New Years, blades.

16. [quote name='"Bank of Dank"']Well, as I look in retrospect at my life, last year, I realized that it wasn't the way I want to be living. I decided that I have to change the way I do things, the way I perceive things, to the way I react to things greatly. I also realize that as with many New Year Resolutions, many get forgotten about and in a sense, get tossed out to sea. Well, only time will tell if I can follow through. As I spent this New Years alone, I decided to take a shower to symbolize me becoming a "blank slate" or a clean canvas to be painted on. So instead of directly applying changes to the way I live, I will change by not rediscovering my self, but discovering my self for the first time. Through the course of this new year, I can only hope for good fortune and great times with the true friends. But I know that not everything will always be great, so I can only take each day as it comes by and take a step day by day on the journey to discovering myself.

I wish you all a very happy new year, filled with great times and for it to give you great everlasting memories. May you have the strength to push through the bad times, but also the wisdom to learn from them. Happy New Years, blades.[/quote]

So.....you're not toking anymore?

17. Smoke more weed.

18. start working out more, be more motivated...that's about it. same as every year.

19. I never really toked in the first place, it was only an occasional thing. I can't say if I will keep on toking or not, and with many things, I won't know until the occasion arises. Only time will tell.

20. I'm going to try to go without cutting my hair in the year 2012. I'm freshly cut, about half an inch right now.