Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

The Official Unemployed Stoner Thread

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by DaFt VaDer420, Aug 31, 2011.

1. I'm currently unemployed...but drawing unemployment so I can afford to pay my half off the bills and shit...
    and also be able to buy some top notch bud...

I'm starting a pickup thread of the dank buds I get per week...btw I live in a non medical mj state..... tennessee

anybody else out there unemployed..but still smoking...?

Feel free to post your stories and bud here as well...

First pics will be uploaded in a minute....

2. #2 sharingiscaring, Aug 31, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 31, 2011
    a thread for people that dont have jobs and spend the free money they get on weed, not helpin us look so great bro. i dont have a steady job but i still get by on my own without having the government helping me with all my problems

edit: im not saying unemployment is for fails, its alright if they help you a little but c'mon dont have them support your life because your to lazy to do something productive

3. I only work 2 days a week, like an hour and a half each day and I'm still blazin' on
    half ounces. :smoking:

4. Thank you very much for being the scum of society. You sit there and get hand fed from every hardworking individual in the country. You literally fuel your laziness off of others work. Get a job you worthless piece of shit.

5. Some no name dank I picked up yesterday...it was an 8th but I smoked a few bowls since I got it...smokes pretty good btw...

6. Hey chill, I'm on the same boat, why would you not spend unemployment money on weed?

7. seconded

8. #8 420stonedpanda, Aug 31, 2011
    How about you get a job before getting high, instead of freeloading off the hardworking people in society and aiding the misconception that stoners are lazy leeches on society.
    Or at the very least help out by selling a certain plant...

9. So we're paying for this guy's "top notch bud". Sweeeet.

10. Because that money doesn't come out of the air, it comes from the people that work for a living. And that money is meant to go towards paying for necessities, not to pay for something you can live without.

11. I don't collect unemployment, so I don't know the details, but unemployment gets taken out of your check. You pay it from your taxes, so if you happen to find yourself at a low point shouldn't you have every right to live off the money you already paid to the government? I think people are getting confused between unemployment and welfare.

12. Grow you're own. I can see why people are pissed with you. Or are you to lazy to do that to?

13. GET A JOB.
    unless you already have a "job"

14. the least you could be doing is slangin drugs

15. #15 DaFt VaDer420, Aug 31, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    This is partialy correct...actually its sorta like an insurance that your employer pays into...btw im not lazy..Im laid of for six months

16. The money doesn't come from hard working people, it's from the Obama stash..

and last time I checked weed is a necessity

17. #17 -AM-ON, Aug 31, 2011
    all u mofos bitching at people spending their unemployment checks on weed need to STFU. u don't know everybodys circumstances.

I currently get unemployment, not because i dont have a job, but because my place of employment is shut down for 3-5 months for re-tooling machines n shit. i get over 1,000 a month in unemployment(less than 1/4 of my normal pay). i spend at least half on bud and liquor, prolly more, because i was aware of the shutdown months before and saved all my money. i will spend that shit how i want. im smokin a dank blunt right now actually, which i paid for with my unemployment check i got today. :wave:

18. Those pics I promised...It was an 8th but this is after a few bowls

Attached Files:

19. Yeah I forgot how ppl on here is so high in a pedalstol. Being unemployed maybe isn't THEIR CHOICE. anyone think bout that? Like ppl choose to be laid off and low on funds to support their families. I forgot weed is only for ppl that has a job. :rolleyes: I was working for 15 plus years b4 I was let go. So I don't deserve to smoke and spend my $ the way I want? FUCK YOU. Is all I have to say. Yes you are paying for my dank. I forgot to thank you. Keep waiting. :rolleyes:

20. I'm unemployed without unemployment, It's terrible man. Currently applying around, but it's hard since I've never had a job before and nobody wants some one my age with no experience.

My friends let me smoke with them regularly even though I'm broke, looking forward to paying them back. Maybe buy them a good piece as well, I love my friends.