The official UFC/MMA thread...

Discussion in 'All Sports' started by BMISS, Oct 15, 2008.

1. Yeah this card looks decent man I cant wait! I want Romero to win but adesanya is a beast.

Sent from my SM-N975W using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  2. yo anyone watching 248? :smoke:

3. So I got 2/3, I’ll take that :laughing:
    For anyone who didn’t see it, watch the full fight of Joanna vs Zhang. Best war I’ve ever seen in a WMMA fight. What a fucking fight!!!

4. Joanna/Zhang was one of the best MMA fights, man or woman, that I'd seen in a long time. I thought Joanna was going to slowly pull away, and it looked like she was, but Zhang had other ideas.

5. #30986 WeedOrchard, May 10, 2020
    Last edited: May 10, 2020
    I got Tony. I got Triple C. I got JR over Francis. I got Pettis. I got Werdum. Kattar, Waterson, can't remember the others. So many good fights tonight!

Post edit: Waterson loses by split decision, Werdum loses by split decision, Pettis wins by decision, Kattar wins by KO, JR loses by HOLY SHIT 1st ROUND KO, Triple C wins by TKO, Tony my hometown hero loses by TKO rd5... Lame...

6-4 for calls. (Called the first one right as well) (though Smilin' Sam might have won)

6. #30987 WeedOrchard, May 10, 2020
    I got Luque

Post edit: Luque wins by TKO Rd 3

7. #30988 WeedOrchard, May 10, 2020
    I got Hardy.
    Post edit: Hardy wins by unanimous decision

• Winner Winner x 1
  8. as an Eagles fan I am glad Hardy aint on the Cowboys anymore lollll dudes a beast

• Like Like x 1
  9. daaaaaamn

• Like Like x 1
  10. never call another man out if you aint ready to rumble

Francis Ngannou. remember the name

• Like Like x 2
  11. [​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  12. Tony Ferguson is one tough SOB to take all those shots wow

great stoppage by ref it was over a while ago

Gaethje wins. new Champ

• Like Like x 1
  13. New interim champ for now. If Khabib stands with Justin as he's done in previous fights, he's gonna be in for a world of hurt. The traditional wrestler vs the striker fight. Bryce Mitchell really stood out over all, to me, next to Gaethje's performance. Two best fights of the night for me personally.

• Like Like x 2
  14. Did anyone watch the fights this weekend?

• Like Like x 1
  15. Yeah. Been falling off the MMA train recently, but those were some great fights.

• Like Like x 1
  16. Sending out the batsignal - anyone still pay attention to MMA? I feel like it's taken a real dip, but maybe it's just my interest that has waned.

• Like Like x 1
  17. I'm a fan but I don't watch it as religiously as I used to. I think it's taken a dip too. They don't have the same star power it had a decade ago, or even 3 years ago. With McGreggor fizzling, John Jones and Khabib leaving they need to find some new stars.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 2
  18. I watch the fights. Things are kind of wierd right now with triple c retiring, khabib retiring, Jones moving to heavyweight, Israel moving to light heavyweight, tony losing twice... Title in confusion at 155, new relatively unknown champs at 125, 135, and 205, Volkanovski replacing everyone's favorite champ, Holloway at 145. Boring Usman so dominant at 170, hard to get hyped after he beat colby and foot stomped masvidal to death. The seemingly abandoned 185 division seems like a shame for great champ bobby knuckles. Just kind of a mess right now IMO.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  19. WHAT you got for tonight. McGregor or Poirier????

I guess i don't care as long as its a good fight. And if McGregor dose win he continues on kicking everyone's ass. Otherwise im tired of his shit talking. Because as of late he can't really back it up like he used to.

Deff need to get some new guys rolling through to get excited about also.

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1