The official UFC/MMA thread...

Discussion in 'All Sports' started by BMISS, Oct 15, 2008.

1. Jones - Gustaffson 2 : December 30th.

Depending on if we get the old Jones back, I say he beats Alex again. After that, unless DC wants to fight for it, Jones gets the belt back with ease.

2. You know what's funny? I was thinking about Jon's long layoff and how good Alex looked last time he fought. Looking at their records Alex has actually been inactive longer then Jones.

He's been sitting around waiting for a title shot. I don't think DC will fight Jones again. Maybe but DC is close to retirement and he's already lost to him twice. He could finish he career without fighting him again.

• Like Like x 1
  3. [​IMG]
    Israel was tweeting this in 2012.. now he’s going to be fighting his idol. I look forward to the show of respect between the two, something the main stream MMA world has lacked recently.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  4. Agreed.

One of the reasons I like Israel is because he seems to be very aware.
    He's not just a physical stud with the i.q. of a door knob, but can actually formulate complex thought.

Idk, maybe I'm reading into it too much, but this guy strikes me as the full package. Everything I've seen from him so far seems legit, and he's still in his 20's. Meanwhile holds a very solid record.

upload_2018-12-9_16-56-36.png

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  5. Looking forward to watching his career.. Should be a promising one.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  6. [​IMG]

T-Wood is at that point on the graph where the "what a bad motherfucker" line intersects with the maximum cringe line

• Funny Funny x 1
  7. They get big heads when they get to that level.

• Agree Agree x 1
  8. Yeah. Stick to knocking dudes stiff and leave the rapping to rappers.

Would I say that to his face? Hm. :laughing:

9. I mean when you know you are the very few people on earth that can easily kick your everyday walking Joe's ass..I would too kinda.

• Agree Agree x 1
  10. Fingers crossed the ufc trades that fool. I have never like Tyron.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Agree Agree x 1
  11. Dana White new Chief Of Staff lol?

• Funny Funny x 1
  12. I know it's not CoS, but if Dana White gets Huckabee-Sanders job, then I'm abandoning politics entirely and embracing our new mad world as a rabid entertainme acolyte

• Like Like x 2
  13. Some good matches coming up. Seems like it'll be interesting and quite bloody ( I hope) I love MMA and UFC coming from a 3rd degree black belt I kind of am in debt to those making a living off of pounding people. I would slaughter in the octagon problem is I am not much of a striker but arm bars and such I can do those well. I learned BJJ

• Like Like x 1
  14. Nunes - Cyborg coming up.

Now that the Ronda-Beating-Up-Cans chapter is finally behind us, we can focus on some true top level women's MMA in the UFC. These two chix are about as legit as it comes.

Amanda didn't just expose Rousey, but she demolished her badly while doing so. This was easily one of the worst beatings I've ever seen in women's MMA

[​IMG]

Cyborg is...Cyborg. The most dominant woman in the history of MMA. Anyone who knows MMA at all, knows who this woman is. I don't need to say more.

If Amanda wins, this may be bigger for her MMA career than winning the belt.
    Don't get me wrong, winning the belt was yuge, but beating the baddest woman in MMA may be even better for a fighter.

If Cyborg wins, she cements herself as the undisputed all-time queen of Women's MMA. She is their Michael Jordan.

• Like Like x 3
  15. Are you fuckung kidding me! Jon the junky Jones needs to be dropped from the roster. What a fucking punk ass move by the whole ufc. Relocating in a week for a junky.... fuck that shit

• Like Like x 1
  16. The true main event.... I cant see Amanda beating her unless cris gets caught early.

• Like Like x 1
  17. Can’t believe the whole event is being moved because of Jones. Can’t imagine any other fighter causing a whole card moved under these circumstances.
    I’m praying Gus knocks his ass out, but still can’t see past Jones. My call is 4rd TKO for Jones.
    Hoping I’m wrong

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  18. In other news, looking forward to Cyborg Nunes. Rooting for Nunes but just wanna see a good fight .

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 2
  19. 5 bucks says the ladies have fight of the night. Hoping jj gets knocked the fuck out. Another 5 internet dollars says he will be popped within a year for another ped. Count on it

• Like Like x 1