*The Official Tolerance Break Thread*

Discussion in 'General' started by Heinous Anus, May 2, 2006.

1. Protein shakes! Mix it with some bananas, a little yogurt....mmmmmm...

Tomorrow you'll feel fine when wakin' up. Just fight through it now, and its all going to be worth it. :D

2. No shakes for me im lactose n tolerant... it fucking sucks

the only thing keeping me going is hoping my friends get out tomorrow hopefully. (by tomorrow i mean thursday, the 4th)

3. Damn, that must suck. I'm only allergic to caffiene and chocolate. Sucks, but I have no idea what sodas or chocolate taste like. lol.

Yea, I think I'm probably going to get pretty damn drunk tomorrow. Maybe...

4. Holy shit no caffiene or chocolate???

that must suck man i feel for ya

5. Yea, I remember having it when I was younger. Had to be rushed to the hospital.

It usually starts out, my vision slowly becomes blurred, til I can't see anymore. Then, this HORRIBLE migraine sets in. I mean painful, painful shit. Then, I start puking, til I'm dry heaving. This will last about 8 hours, til I'm too exhausted to stay awake and fall asleep. Horrible experience.

I have an injection pen of Imitrex just incase I get any in me. Its a real bitch, cause I have to so careful with my diet.

6. Damn man that does suck big time.
    I didnt know anyone was that allergic to caffiene maybe chocolate but caffiene is just crazy.

Dont worry chocolate only makes you gain weight anyway :p

When I get dairy I just shit for like 4498444989632124 hours on the toilet OR my personal favorite.. throwing up over and over again for hours.

7. If your lactose intolerant try making a smoothie with protein powder. 8oz orange juice/soymilk/both. A quarter cup whey isolate(I actually use soy protein, I can't stomach the taste of whey but it blends way better and is more common), 1 cup of frozen mangoes and 1/2 cup frozen banana chunks. A couple onces crushed ice and blend it up. You'll get 24oz or just a hair under of delicious-ness. You can use fresh fruit, but it'll be runnier. Maybe try using a little less liquid that way.

8. Yea, there's a problem with my thyroid. It just can't handle that rush of caffiene. And since cocoa contains a good amount of it in there...can't have it either. Or most other foods with naturally occuring caffeine. Never really found out the exact problem. I'm sure I can call and ask though.

My thyroid gives me in an incredibly fast metabolism. Thats why I have to eat so much everyday. I'm 6'2 and used to be 180. Skinny. Now, I'm up to 207. YAY!

9. Fuck i just remembered i have some soy milk.. i could use that i guess?

Thanks blazin Im gonna try that if i goto the store tomorrow. :)

i keep sitting here opening my dugout and smelling my bud in there god damn it smells so fucking good

10. i got a slow as fuck metabolism

i could easily can 30 pounds in a month if i didnt exercise

11. MY stupid thyroid ain;t helping me metabolise nothing. I finally got back down under 200. I'm a quarter under 5'11" so 215 was a little chubby for my tastes. I blame my previously uncontrollable n00b munchies.

12. yeah mines slow too especially off weed.

i could gain a shit load of weight too i hate it be glad you have a fast metabolism.

Im 5'10" and I weigh 155

13. Hey, managing a smoothie bar came in handy! Can't say which, I could get sued for leaking recipes even though I haven't worked ther in a year.. That's almost word for word one of the menu smoothies. :p

14. Haha thats awesome blazin'talon, +rep for telling me that then. :)

15. Soy milk is the shit! Always tasted like a sweet vanilla to me. Most people I know, hate it...I love it.

Yea, but what sucks about having no fat on my body is that I get cold so damn easily. Seriously. I'm really uncomfortable in weather under 70 degrees. I can really only go surfing in warm water oceans, cause I can only stay in the colder ones like 5 mins, lol.

16. yeah and i like sweating just cuz there isnt a breeze :rolleyes:

the grass is always greener i guess, but i wouldnt argue if my metabolism got a nice jumpstart. i fucking hate having to work out all the time

17. I think the being cold part is also from being in florida. :p

I was born in florida and have been used to this hot weather.
    During the florida winter i freeze my ass off.. lol

18. This thread's practically a damn chat room.

I still have probably 25-30 smoothies memorized. It's amazing the stupid shit that fills my brain.

Maybe I don't like too much heat because I need to shed a li'l body fat? Though I'm pretty sure I was always that way in the summer. When it gets too warm out I eat waaaaaayyyy less. I can't keep significant portions down. Small bits and mad amoutns of water.

19. I hear that. My new job involves 8 hrs of walkign outdoors in the summertime. Every day. I'm an idiot.

20. Yeah its a chat because some of us on a tolerance break have NOTHING to do. lol

i mean i just had to stop typing so i could open up my dugout again and take a deep breath of that sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet bud smell.