The official The hempress Appreciation tread

Discussion in 'General' started by joeypsp, Dec 1, 2007.

1. Queens need love too:D

lets all say one nice thing about her.. ummm the way she cleans up these forums and makes it a more enjoyable environment to spread the MJ love:smoke::wave::hello:

2. come on nowones shoing the hempress any love:confused:

3. Hempress has helped me out quite a great deal over my time here at the City.

She's one hell of a person - and I've enjoyed getting to know her.

and especially thanks again for the Ripoff report link. LoL

:hello:

4. never really talked to ya Hempress but the stuff you do for the forum doesnt go un-noticed, a chick whos willing to help anyone, keep doing you :D:smoke: gonna toke up when i pick up.

5. Ive known her for a long time now and all i have to say is shes the shit!

6. i've been here a while, and i have to say. she's normally the one i see cleaning up problems, toning down dangerous situations, and whoopin' ass when fit. plus she hasn't busted me for my sig yet; for which, much love goes out

7. Which i must say is a great one...

8. :love: You guys are great. :)

9. and i used to rub on her booty back in the day..mwuahahaha...

glad to see ya hempress...im still gettin a feel for the newbs and findin the others that are still here.

10. Like I said in the other thread, I got a little thrill in my heart when I saw that you were posting again. You have been sorely missed around here, dude. :love:

11. Aww, you gotta little Thrill in your heart...

Ziiiiiing!

12. Yay lets here it for Hempress!!

13. Yay Hempress. :yay:

I'm still hoping you get the opportunity to try some MDMA someday. :D

[​IMG]

14. i am full of electricity from time to time..arent i
    i love this place..oh how i have missed it, and the people here...
    i can keep the grass cut.
    hows the lil one?

15. He's 3 now and he already talks back. He tells me to "go away!" all the time, but he also tells me he loves me a lot. He can count to six and he knows a couple of colors. He's grown so much. I'll PM you some pictures later.

16. I haven't really talked to you much Hempress, but i have alot of respect for you. You seem like a great person, always helping people out and being NICE about it, i hardly ever see you disrespect anyone unless they fully deserve it :D

One more person that makes me glad to be apart of GC:hello:

17. Hemp has always been there for me, been there to back me up, post a kind word when I need it, support gc and ban some certain people who shall remain blackmaster, im sorry i mean nameless...remain nameless. :p :D :p Love ya hemp

18. hempy <3 :yummy:

The late night chats about infomercials, robitussin and such we use to have were always fun.

You're a huge part of this forum. Cheers :smoke:

19. .....where the hell's my appreciation thread?

20. yep The Hempress is one of those users that so perfectly embodies what GC is all about. I don't I've ever seen one negative thing in her posts.

and btw, I added your name to my browser dictionary. No more red squiggly line under your name :p