The Official Tattoo Thread

Discussion in 'Tattoo, Piercings and Body Art' started by bisky risness, Aug 21, 2008.

1. Thank you mane! I’m really happy with how it turned out.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  2. I got 16 Tattoos On My Body so far an Kinda Running Outta Room but that Tattoo Needle Callin Me Out by My Full Goverment Name tho. I Wanna Get Either a Scorpion or a Black Widow on My Neck Next.

~Toni~

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  3. That would be cool asf sis.

• Winner Winner x 1
  4. Thank You! Yea I Think So Too My Hubby Say it Would Make Me Look Like a Bad Girl lol. I Might Get it Done Sometimes Soon tbh. I Just Came On Here to Say that lol Have a Good Night Mikey Peace Out!

~Toni~

• Winner Winner x 1
  5. Also One More Ting @mikeyboy64 Which One You Think i Should Get...Not Saying I Automatically Will but I Will Think Bout it.

Ima See What My Man Thinks too since He The One Who Does My Tats. In Any Case I Getting One of The Other tho.

Anywho Good Night Mikey I Talk With You Tommorow I GTG Because You Know How My Hubby Gets Bout Me Bein on Here too Much lol Peace.

~Toni~

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  6. I personally like the scorpion choice. Good night sis, TTYT!

• Winner Winner x 1
  7. IMG_7389.JPG

• Like Like x 3
  8. Damn bro you're starting to fill up with tatts now! I'm thinking of getting my neck done early next year, but we'll see i might do chest.

• Like Like x 1
  9. I’m gonna finish up my legs next and then start my torso. Might do chest and legs around the same time. Really wanna get the chest over with lol.

What’re you going to get done on the neck?

10. Damn, over 7 years ago lol. Look at those baby legs!

• Like Like x 1
  11. Gonna get spider webs on both my knee caps soon. Ready to get that over with lol.

12. Hell yeah. My knee was finished and healed in the picture, I remember after getting it thinking that I got it in color because it was so red lol

• Like Like x 1
  13. My favourite of all my tatts. God head surrounded by an eagle.

_20220221_014702.JPG

• Like Like x 3
  14. [​IMG]
    Had a coworker tattoo this above my foot. She’s pretty new to tattooing and I thought I’d let her get some experience. Did a pretty solid job.

• Like Like x 3
    • Winner Winner x 1
  15. Newest one for me. 20221207_214423.jpg

• Like Like x 1
  16. From what I understand it was a collaboration between Huck Spaulding and Paul Rogers and was meant to play off the Fabulous Furry freak brothers and a marijuana joint. It was a gift from my son for fathers day. I'm sure you can find this image in their vintage flash online.

17. I have many tattoos all of them black ink only, all of them tatted by longtime friend (now passed away, rip homie) who was so intoxicated he could barely even walk....perfect time for him to use me as his practice doll.

My favorite is my broken black heart
    https://i.imgur.com/UWTPTx5.jpg

18. I want a new tattoo so bad but that requires money that I don't have