Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

The Official Productive Stoner Thread

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by traumaradio, Jul 23, 2009.

1. I don't know, maybe I'm the only one, but when I get high, I get motivated to get shit done. Such as today, I got high, I took a look around me and realized the apartment needed some minor cleaning up. I did the dishes, cleaned the counters and oven, changed the kitty litter & kitten bedding (newborns are messy as hell & gross), swept, mopped, vacuumed, cleaned the entire bathroom, did laundry, and then had a victory bowl.

What do you do that's productive while you're stoned?

2. im the exact oppisite i get all the shit i need done beforehand then i treat myself to a bowl, because when im stoned, cleaning and shit like that is the last thing i wanna do.

3. I wish I was like this, sure like i've cleaned my room a few times high, but its just not as appealing to sitting down for 4 hours listenin to music and laughing at shit people say ^_^

4. I was actually under the same impression of my room last night while high, looked at it and noticed it needed a wee bit of cleaning.
    Now my room has never been cleaner and I plan to keep it that way. :D

5. I am sometimes, the other day i didnt want to be lazy so i started doing push ups

6. SOMEBODY has been smoking sativa :p

7. I do that all the time. I just start exercising whenever I'm bored.

8. i like to get some good ass:D

hehehehe, its productive to me:ey::D

9. Back when I went to school high I wasn't productive I just mostly sat around. I had weight training one year and the coach was out due to a broken leg so we had a sub from March-May and we had to do Rec Sports. It was dumb as hell like the stupidest sports you could imagine. I just sat with a mexican homie and laughed my ass off as he insulted some dumb bitches. Wish I still knew that guy. He was one of the funniest fuckers I know.

I tell you this story showing no I was not productive.

10. I cant stand cleaning unless i am stoned (indica) or cutting grass in this ungodly blazing sun (sativa) i find it actually helps me concentrate and read better. also low dose in/sat blend strains (a puff or two ) is great right before hockey, lets things slow down, you see the ice better.

11. lmao.

When I was at school this past spring I always got blowed and got active.
    -Played basketball
    -Cleaned dorm
    -Did Homework
    -Studied lol

As a matter of fact I rarely missed class this past semester b/c if I didn't want to go I'd smoke a blunt and then go.:hello:

12. My chores around here are quick to do, so I'll just get it done before I toke, because when I'm high I usually like to watch a movie/play video games, or go hang out with friends.

13. This. Playing hockey high is the best, as long as you're not completely gone, then things just get messy. I usually find it easier to do my homework while stoned, it makes more sense.

14. Same here. Work before play. That's how I see it. When I"m stoned I just want to relax.

15. i wish i was like yall..

too lazy :(

16. I find that if you want to get things done it's not because of weed you just want to do them. However, I've gotten in the habit of smoking just about before I do anything now lol, so it does actually make me want to do stuff, because it's like I smoke a bowl and then next thing I have to do is something, anything, so yes sometimes I clean like mad.

17. I love writing papers for school high. it gives you different outlook on things.
    also longboarding high is amazing!

18. me too man, i like to smoke before i do shit

and when i go to work high, i definitely work harder

weed makes everything more fun

including sitting, which is why so many stoners just do that

19. i reach for the remote..........sometimes i walk

20. I've gotten into the habit of smoking a joint in the bathroom before I shower, listenin to some music, get a shower, get dressed, make my bed, clean up from the night before and usually go for a drive and smoke another joint