Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

The official 'post your encounter with the cops' thread

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by spikeystud88, Jan 12, 2010.

1. So I read through the awesome guide to dealing with police the other day, and noticed a lot of people sharing their own stories. I learned a lot from the guide itself, but I also learned quite a bit after reading other people's real life stories that involved getting caught by the cops.

So if you've ever had an encounter with the cops, post it here so we can all learn from it!

With the official guide + these actual stories I think we could all learn a few things and be more prepared in case we have to deal with the cops in the future!

2. The only encounter I've ever had with cops was the second time i had ever smoked bud. My friend had come over to my house to pick me up and we decided to burn a couple bowls in MY driveway while we waited for one of our other friends to show up. If you live in a neighborhood like I do where the neighbors make everyone elses business their business then you dont wanna be out in the view of anyone. We were smoking for about 10 minutes when 3 SUV's roll up on our car and block us in. We had been sitting there hot boxing it for like 10 minutes so what do you expect? The cop walks up and we roll the window down and its just bad news from there on out.

Moral of the Story: Don't be an idiot and smoke stationary, especially in a place where alot of people are wondering about what everyone else is doing. Smoke indoors if you can, seeing as how there is no public eye to catch you. And definately dont smoke in your freakin driveway:D Hope i could help without making myself look like too much of an idiot :smoking:

3. Before my story, my bit of advice, if your with a group of friends and your the one that has the best chance at getting in trouble, is make sure they all know you're taking care of the situation. As much as good intent is, look out for yourself.

About 4 years back I was hanging out with these 4 girls driving around town smoking a blunt. Mind you I had a '98 protege so it was small, and we were kinda packed, but it worked out, I was with 4 girls smoking:hello:.
    They get tired of driving around so I go to a back lot of an old company that isn't in business anymore I used to go to every so often. We light up a few bowls and the car is boxed. Then around the corner the spotlight gets shined in, cops, of course, and my first time dealing with them under any influence. The girls start FREAKING out, and being totally irrational. I basically do everything short of physically convince them to shut the eff up and calm the hell down, hide your shit and let me talk...don't say a word.
    Officer comes up to my window, I crack it and the smoke must just billow right into his face, asks for my information and what we were doing. I hand him my information and just tell him my car was having some problems and I didn't want to be on a main road, but I had fixed the problem and was about to be on my way. He goes to the cruiser, comes back minutes later and sends me on my way with a smile on his face very kindly telling me to be more careful with my 'car problems'

I drove off and the girls with me went NUTS, I still get texts today about that night and how they all thought they were going to jail.:smoking:

4. ^^ bump +rep :D

5. Awesome posts so far guys, keep 'em coming!

6. I fucking hate people that can't mind their own business. Damnit, this post pissed me off. Did you ever figure out who ratted you out?

7. At the time it was my next door neightbor who was an older lady who was always nice to me. I never did anything to her or ever gave her a reason to susp[ect me or my friends. I was always nice to this lady. Turns out she was a bitch. I always feel for the people that get put down by the people they would least expect

8. Old whore.

9. two words i couldnt agree with more :D

10. great stories so far guys, i toke in my garden quite alot plus my neighbour has a friend in the police who goes over there quite often. my garden is relatively sheltered though so im good. i havent had any contacts with the police and hope i never do!

11. Do not try to hotbox a vehicle on a dead end road at night. Me and a female co-worker were going to smoke after work. Well we know of this dead end road so we turn down it and drive close to the end(There are no houses on this road). We stop, turn some jam on and start packing a bowl. I take one fucking hit and I see a car coming up behind us. I quickly put everything in my console and close it. It got closer and I can make out it's Crown Vic lights. What pulled up? A damn unmarked cop.

He stops beside us and asked what were we doing. Well with nothing better to say I just say "Were just talking." Yea, wow I know. He quickly tells us we need to leave. So we did. But the reason why I think he didn't check us or anything was because he probably thought we were trying to have sex lol.

We figured that somebody from a house across the street from where that road starts saw us and called the cops when we didn't come back out.

12. I live in a town with a lot of woods and lakes. me and my friend decided to go back in the woods to ahve a fire. i wasnt even planning on smoking i just had my shit on me for some reason. so to make a long story short, the cops show up and someone runs. i shoulda booked it, but i just sat there. i shouldave also ditched my shit in the lake or something. so i got arrested and now get randomlydrug tested in school. it sucks. moral is to always look to ditch your shit and dont be afraid to get the hell out of there. i try to live life with no regrets though. sooner or later ill be back to smokin :smoking:

13. I remember this one time i was with my two best friends and we had just gone to his brothers house to drink a bit and hang out...that was all, it wasnt even that interesting of a night. Well while we were at the house we drank a substantial amount and then left pretty drunk, which was definately a bad idea. On the way my buddy blew through a neighborhood stop sign, and unfortunately for us, there was a cop on the street corner. I noticed the cop car before he blew through the stop sign but it was too late, i told my buddy and he decided to speed up and hopefully loose the guy in the neighborhood (not a good idea AT ALL). Fortunately for me, i was in the back seat. In the state where i reside if you get pulled over with anything and your in the back seat, the charges are basically dropped because of some reason i dont know about. All i know is that i got out of a ticket for being drunk underage, but i also avoided a posession charge and a paraphonelia charge as well.

Moral: Nobody likes to sit bitch in the car, but you never know maybe someday it will come in handy.

P.S. Don't rely on this type of post to get you out of a future charge or whatever because im not sure if the law works like that in every state.

14. Damn, you got pretty lucky man! What state are you in? Here in TX if you're underage and drunk they'll fuck you up no matter what.

15. Omaha, NE.

For those of you who have no idea where i am its the home of the CWS lol thats all i got to describe the boring pit that is nebraska:rolleyes:

16. My story will simply blow your mind.....A buddy and I had just picked up a gram from my dealer. We pulled up to a gas station to buy a blunt wrap. I go in and ask the clerk if he has any blunt wraps, and he gives me a dirty look and says that they dont sell those. So I left and sat in my friends car parked at the gas station while we were waiting for my buddy to meet us up. All of a sudden my friend taps on my shoulder and tells me to turn around. We got surrounded by 6 squad cars and spotlighted. I put the bud under the floormat. The cops came out and raided his car while another cop detained us. They found the gram under the floormat. I convinced him that I am a college student and don't need this on my record and he took it wih him. I still dont know to this day why this all happened.....

17. Sadly I'm not surprised. Some cops just have a personal vendetta to settle and don't even follow proper procedures.

18. I honestly think that the old man working the counter at this gas station called the cops on us....

19. your buddy let them search his car with no probable cause? this could have been avoided.. not harping, just letting others know... they have to have a legit reason to search your vehicle. (smell of weed is enough in some places)

20. What happened was, the cops just raided and opened his and my door and basically yanked us out of the car....and one of the cops said "Yup, I can smell the gun powder". I personally asked the cop as he yanked me out under what grounds is he searching the car. He said that he heard gunshots in the area and assumed it was us. The whole thing seems really fishy to me.