The Official Post a Picture of your Poo Thread

Discussion in 'General' started by Shiva Blaster, Nov 22, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. So, I am extremely high right now, and thought up a little social experiment for GC.    As I sit on my couch, I think to myself "Self, if one were to create the grossest thread in GC history, what would that thread be?   Would people participate?  What would happen?    And then, as my guts churned from my over-zealous Taco Bell binge earlier today, the idea hit me.   And here you are, reading this right now.  You are probably regretting ever opening this thread as you realize that it has drawn you in and will forever haunt your dreams.   You want to stop reading, but you just can't help yourself.......

My role in this is only to get this shit going (pun definitely intended).  I do not own this thread, nor am I responsible for what takes place within.   This thread is now being handed over to the lovely GC community to do with it as you will.   Let's make this the nastiest and most hilarious thread in the history of GC.   After all, who doesn't like a good poo joke?

The rules are simple:   post a picture of your poo.  Feel free to include details on your last meal, what you enjoyed/disliked about this particular bowel movement, and any other pertinent information that may add too the overall grossness and hilarity.    Bonus points for presentation and execution.   Big, small, hard, soft, let those turd-pics rip!

Ready?  Set?   GO!!!!!

2. I'll be back in the morning. After a night of drinking beer and the horrendous drunk munchies I'll be back to win this thread.

3. Im actually down with this idea.
    This is awesome. ill try to get some images soon.

my poo has varied drastically lately.

Oh okay I get it. You want people to post pictures of their shit but you have no part in it and wont even start by posting your own?

Fail OP

This thread was going to suck dick either way, so kudos to you for atleast realizing that.
    I hope this thread dies before any shit pics are posted

5. You're just mad cause your constipated. :p

6. #6 ICGreen, Nov 22, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 22, 2013
    I avoided the "My number 2" thread for a long time. Discovered recently it was a grow thread. :smoke:

7. Why the hate?   I didn't say that I wouldn't post a pic of my own.....in fact, I plan on it.   In about an hour when I fire out the burritos I ate this morning.

was it shitty weed?

9. If you want to wait for my bowel movement to take place before participating, that's cool.  If others want to get in on the action before then, they are welcome too.   Anything goes in here.   :)

No one is forcing anyone to participate.  If you don't like this thread, you don't have to be here and are free to leave  :)

10. Well played sir, well played.

11. I wish I had seen this 10 minutes ago. Nastiest shit I've taken in a while. It was all green and shit.

12. shoulda used this gif hombre
    [​IMG]

13. #14 Shiva Blaster, Nov 22, 2013
    Hopefully we get some ladies up in here.   They have the nastiest, most unholy shits of them all.....I'd know, I've lived with a few of them.

14. #15 Digital Veil, Nov 22, 2013
    Ya'll have fun,  [​IMG] :bolt:

hot chicks don't shit.

16. I've lived with some ugly-ass bitches   ;)

17. There are no pics!

What am I supposed to do with this boner?

18. lol this thread...

19. Now I'm constipated......so frustrating.   

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.