**The Official Pets Thread**

Discussion in 'Pets' started by My Fax, Feb 16, 2007.

1. [​IMG]
    Dogs Max and Lucky, Lucky is in front, (my love) Mixed German shorthair, Golden Retriever. Max is Pure Lab.

[​IMG]
    Silly Bubba

[​IMG]
    Our New Cat Chauncy Billups (Go Detroit)

[​IMG]
    And Our Lion Lacy

2. It looks like Edward is tryin to be super cute!! :D

Beautiful animals!!

3. Thats one big spreaded pussy.

4. Now that's a big cat right there.

5. I was going to make an entirely new thread about these two but decided to revive this one.

Here are the two most recent additions to our family of pets, Devi and Rambo.

Devi
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Rambo
    [​IMG]

6. Rambo...that's a great name for a kitten. I like how his paws are white. And great pics as always Durchii!

7. Make sure you take good care of those kittens. Devi is soooooo cute i want to snatch him out of the screen.

8. Thanks guys.

Rambo was named after viciously attacking our 110 pound Rotweiler into submission. Devi is of my own devising.

:D

9. Rambo looks just like my buddy Max.He's 8 month's older but reminds me of when I first got him.

No pic but he's extremely lazy now.Must be from the continous shotguns I used to give him,stopped but I might just blow him one later see how his mood changes.

Hopefully he wont get more lazy than he is right now.:rolleyes:

10. These two are perfect cats for me, as I'm somewhat of a night owl. They sleep until all hours of the afternoon and play with me until 5:00 AM.

They're very hyperactive when they want to be though, which is nice since our other two cats are as lethargic as a paraplegic sloth. We will be putting our eldest Himalayan down tomorrow because of a spinal tumor which convinced us to take these two little kittens off of a friend. She was overwhelmed with all of them running around so she pretty much gave them away.

11. Ozzy (White and Grey, 9 years old) and Amber (4 Years old)

[​IMG]

12. My dog(George) is so fucking awesome. I was teaching him to jump for food, then I walked to the kitchen like 4 feet away with the food still in my hand. And he walked there on his hind legs following the food. My dog can walk on his hind legs!!!

[​IMG]

13. Got really bored, snapped a few pictures while I was out smoking a bowl.

This is Leela, well, Layla now. My older Brother adopted her and renamed her after that Eric Clapton song.

[​IMG]

Layla with Willy, our old brown lab.

[​IMG]

Edward playing with Poof, a random cat that's out here.

[​IMG]

And here's George in his hoody. Not only does it look hilarious on him, it keeps him warm. Now that it's getting colder he shivers all the time.

[​IMG]

14. I posted it on another thread but month old baby pug :)

(best part is at like 1 minute it runs around me in circles)

<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/ucuGuvgqbwU"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/ucuGuvgqbwU" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>

15. Heres my guy....

Attached Files:

16. Is that a bearded dragon?

I had one of those if it is, it died about 4 years ago. Lived a real long time like 8 years total i think, had quite the personality too.

17. It is definately a bearded dragon, a beautiful one at that. I had a Snow Phase Bearded dragon about 9 months ago she died. :(

I think I have pics of her in this thread.

Anyways, +rep, when I can, for the beautiful beardie bro.

P.S. sorry about all the bullshit in that thread the other day

it was uncalled for, i know.

EDIT: What kind of beardie is that, a Sand Fire?

18. ok, few thngs first.

Bearded dragons Kick ass. had one at my elementary school.

My Fax, awesoem pics, you too Durchii, all the kitties are soo cute,

now for my babies- Tootsie (top) she is sucha princess y cat, really friendly
    and Stimpy his namesuits him well. I got this shot mid lick.

Attached Files: