**The Official Pets Thread**

Discussion in 'Pets' started by My Fax, Feb 16, 2007.

1. [​IMG]

My dog, Jasper.

2. Your name would be the perfect caption for this pic. lol!

3. [​IMG]

my pet rat Butters.... b is for blunt :)

that pic Butters just woke up and wants a treat.:cool:

4. [​IMG]

This is my rat, his name is Dank. DANK is for Dank. LMFAO

5. dude no fucking way!!!!
    male ?
    mine is
    dude u get ur rat high

when u give ur arat a bath dise it shit alot?????:D

oh and plus rep cuz rats are the shit!

6. coupe parakeets, and a tight fucking dog

7. Hahaha I'm sure he get's a conact high when i blaze, but I don't purposely get him high, because that would be fucked because thery cannot say "no" yeah... Anyways, he was a male :)

8. This is my cat Casper, he's around 30 pounds. He's nearing 14 and he's been this fat for about 10 years, we've tried almost every kind of diet but nothing worked. He's a happy cat though, and he can still walk/run, and should live for a few more years to come.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

9. This whole thread screams cuteness!!!

Gotta love pet pictures guys :D

Invictis - that by far is the biggest cat that I have ever seen. He looks like he enjoys life. :laughing:

10. Sweet Jesus! That cat is HUGE! haha...lovin life I'm shure! All these pets are soo cute!

I had a bearded dragon for awhile...I posted some pics of him awhile back...but recently he died :( We had a cold front come through one night and my room-mate had a party and opened all the windows to get a cold atmosphere thing ( it was lame ) and while I was asleep my poor little friend was freezeing to death....woke up to see him dead....so sad.

I plan on getting a snake or another bearded just because they're so cute :D

11. As far as animals "not having a choice" about smoking weed, that is a bunch of crap. The one on the right, Peyton, hates weed. Despises it, hates smoke and the smell. The other one... Eli... different story. He has burned his whiskers off on a bowl.. several times. He has forced me to place everything up high or stored away... lighters, pinchies, pipes, ash trays, pokers, anything with weed he will sniff out and wants to play with it, but ultimately breaks and loses everything. I moved my couch one day and there were 6 lighters under it... If he heres me get out my weed stuff he comes running and wants to sit in my lap.

This is all by choice, no holding him down, or getting a big Coleman cooler with a drain spout and blowing smoke... Oh wait, I didn't that... No seriously, the cat is weed crazy on his own...

[​IMG]

12. Wow thats a fat cat.... but still he looks soo dope, jus keep him outside on a decent diet and he will be happy and live for a long time... cats are dope, yours looks so cuddly lol

13. my bunny has a cat pretty much the same size and its the most chillen cat ever, just cant pet his belly or the claws come out :D

14. I have 3 cats and 2 dogs but crap I have no clue how to put pics. on here! I love all animals but I have my favs.!

15. This is the house cat. Well its really my roomates cat cause he found him but he lives in the house and chills with everyone...hes a little bit bigger now cause these pics were taken 2 weeks ago. His name is Puddles but we all just call him Pudalski. Hes such a chill kitty.. hes gettin used to goin outside now too; but only when were out there. Hes soon to be a bird hunter...haha. Hes such a muncher too..no matter what were eating he always wants some. He ate mac n cheese yesterday, loves chips, rice, all kinds of meat, popcorn and hes drank coffee too.

Attached Files:

16. i got me an albino corn snake. had him since i was like 12 or 13. he's pretty chill. but it's such little responsability that once i forgot to feed him for a month. he's a snake, so he lived, but he gave me a good bite for it.
    He doesn't have an official name but we call him Snake Boy

17. I must have one. Do they shit all over the place or anything? And do you keep em in a cage?

18. DOGS
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

CATS
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]