The official paintball thread

Discussion in 'All Sports' started by aloooooex, Dec 27, 2008.

1. This is the thread to talk about anything and everything paintball. GC's very own portal to pbnation.

2. #2 kms brown, Dec 28, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 28, 2008
    if it was a portal it would have a link
    http://www.pbnation.com/
    there yah go.

So ive been out of paintball for almost 2 years now. Whats a good cheap gun, i want a uld pm6 or a dm6 but im sure something better is out there for cheaper thats better by now.

3. im getting rid of a lot of my extra stuff. if you want to get back into the sport you should contact me.

4. I still have most of my gear, i just need a pod pack and gun.

5. i'm getting a geo sooner or later

6. Illa yeah geos are sick. We are sponsored by planet and I got an Ego 9 for a good price. I like the egos more then the geos look sick too.

7. :smoking: oh , and i do not like this game , but i like the online gam e, and i think the online game can give me so much pleasure , and when i have time , and i will play my favorite game

8. I havnt played In a while but when I do I love it. I just have a Spider MR1 and mostly play woodsball. Got a gullie suit and stuff lol. The MR1 btw is a very cheap and effective gun. Can pick one up at walmart for around 80 bucks very reliable.

9. i might play pump this summer with my friends. go buy a phantom and spend more $ on weeeed.

10. i just sold my 7... I kinda want to try the geo, I haven't had a spooly in a while

11. i've been shooting boblong for a while now.
    anyone gonna go play the phoenix event?

12. depending on how much you want to spend.
    you can get a shocker for about 250. I've seen some minis gor for 150
    i saw a dm6 going for about 300 the other day on nation. Hell im selling my closer for 700 if you intersted

13. ill probably snag a dm6. I would buy your closer but I cant drop that much on a paintball gun right now lol

14. Man, I spend my summers working, then going paintballing, getting high and more paintballing.

There is no better thrill than shooting at a human being, that is with no serious consequence since it is only a paintball.
    I love paintbal and I got this medium sized creek-forest setup by my house which is perfect for some action.

15. agreed