****The OFFICIAL Milk Appreciation Thread****

Discussion in 'General' started by Journeyman, Apr 15, 2009.

1. [​IMG]

Mmm delicious milk. Who else loves milk!? I love me some 2% milk, strawberry milk, chocolate milk, milk shakes, malts, and anything milk related! Who else appreciate this delicious cow juice?
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

2. cold glass of milk + oreos = heavin in snack form

3. I'm lactose intolerant, and I drink milk.

Because I love it.

4. now that is commitment!

5. Milk, is delicious.

6. [​IMG]

Who doesn't love a cold glass of milk and some ultra-violence?

7. Soy ftw. =]

I can't stand vitamin d milk. like you can see a somewhat greasy film right on the surface of it. yuckk... >.< haha sorry :wave:

8. Get Diamond D dairy milk. That is the best milk I ever tasted besides my aunt's farmer milk.

9. milk FUCKING rocks, I love it...mmm

this thread = win

10. Milk is my favorite drink! People always think I'm crazy b/c I sit around and just drink a nice cold glass of milk with ice cubes. yummyyy.

11. #12 MopTop, Apr 15, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 15, 2009
    zomg i thought i was the only one. heres what im about right now. family guy + oreos + milk = sex

Attached Files:

12. Johny Rockets is the single greatest achievement of mankind to date. Its my ultimate fav resturant ever! They closed down here though :( The one on fisherman's wharf in SF sucked though!

Oh also, milk is very good when mixed with REAL chocolate bits.

13. I work at a Johny Rockets! If you ever happen to wander into the one I work at in Sac I will make you one yummy milkshake with REAL chocolate bits. :yummy:

14. ^^I wish :)

thought this was gonna be milkshots..

sometimes I get this one chocolate milk from a local dairy that comes in a glass bottle, holy CRAP!

15. Milk is awesome

Purity milk is the best IMO, but they don't sell it in Texas :mad:

[​IMG]

16. Milk has always been my prefered drink

17. I'm lactose intolerant. I used to drink milk all the time when I was a kid, but no more. My twin brother is a milk fiend though, he goes through a gallon a day.

18. all about the skim baby. i drink a gallon in 2 days

19. what theres so many out here...
    there all good. a BLT frys and s shake :)