Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

The *Official* i'm stoned thread

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Bud Head, Sep 21, 2003.

1. Baked from a nice fat joint rolled with my new menthol papers. It was cool and refreshing, lol. :D

2. Smoked the'ol bong befor entering grass city
    And man am i nice.

3. WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

4. I don't think that I could be any higher!

I'm going to test that theory, though. :D

5. SKYYYY HIGHHH off that goddamn gasmask! WOW!!!

6. When I get as high as you..... I'll be looking into the sun!!!!!

I'm headed towards the moon at the moment.. I just past some space peoples.. They must have run out of weed.. They are on their way down fast..

7. Stoned, I am.

8. I is stoned!!!

9. I is stoned as well...

Watermelon papers tonight. Yum yum!!

10. This is really old. ^ I is stoned

11. :smoking::D I FEEL GOOD RITE NOW

12. pretty fuckin high right now and my cousin is gettin a half in the morning so we're gonna have a bombass wake and bake

13. I'm baked right now, about to have a good sleep.

14. Stoned, stoned

15. Flying high off my ill bowl from india. What pieces you guys tokin?

16. I am not completly stoned yet....now I am.

17. This is an old thread....
    I'll participate: I'm stoned as fuck, smoking SSH outta my illadelph and drinking some coffee yum..

18. Duuuude...
    Blazed rite now.... Experiencing my chakras nicely.....
    Peace, guys.

19. Dude I'm so high smoked. Out of my mini steamroller my girl got me from the oldest headshop in sandiego. Feeling pretty good now to finish it off with some mellow tobacco and go crash. Sorry bout any typos getting used to a new phone.