The (Official?) "I'm Sorry" Thread

Discussion in 'General' started by flower_child, Apr 18, 2006.

1. <TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=6 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=alt2 style="BORDER-RIGHT: 1px inset; BORDER-TOP: 1px inset; BORDER-LEFT: 1px inset; BORDER-BOTTOM: 1px inset">Originally Posted by Tweech's Zone
    Apparently, you haven't been paying attention to the caption under my name... :p :D :cool:
    </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

LMAO, sounds like an offer. ah well, no one need to apologize to me, because im not apologizing to any of you. so HA! and for god's sake lets not let this turn into the "fag" incident from earlier this week. PLEASE!

2. I like your choice of sig. That's the first song I heard from them. They've been my favorite death metal band since then.

3. haha it's funny because i didn't notice it untill now.

It's all about what makes you happy.

I'd give you rep for being bold, but i believe strongly not to treat you at all different than other people. but you got my respect.

4. RFLMFAO!!! :D

5. what?

i could call you names and be a bigot about it.

im trying to be respectful, if you don't want it, just say the word.

6. why are you so high and mighty man? youre posts arent normally like this.

7. Rasta_Man, it hit me as funny, no disrespect intended. Using political correctness as an excuse to not give +rep just sounded funnier than hell! That 'RFLMFAO' was for Rolling on the Floor Laughing My Fucking Ass Off! :D :smoke:

8. My bad, i thought you were laughing at my values.

even i get it wrong sometimes. :bolt:

kind of funny because this IS the 'im sorry' thread.

I just dont want to give you rep for being gay. i wouldn't give somebody rep for being straight.

9. Are you really gay? thats cool i guess...

10. I asked myself that same question for years... but I don't anymore. Yeah, I'm gay. :rolleyes:

11. fuck all of you!

im sorry:( that was not right for me to say im sorry everyone

12. Thread necromancer!

13. I'm sorry, for not being sorry!

14. you called me a what??

15. I'm sorry that I'm not mature enough to ever admit I'm wrong or apologize...wait...I JUST DID!

16. I honestly can't give less of a shit if I have offended anyone on this thread...but to the chipmunk that got caught in that piece of shit mouse trap and didn't die...I'm sorry I had to shoot you.

17. I've had to put down pet chickens and hamsters.....not alot of fun.

18. He's not a blade, but I'd like to apologize to my ex for letting some gay guy almost dry hump his ass at the bar while I quickly slunk away to check out the jukebox. I totally did it on purpose.

... on second thought, I'm not sorry about it. But I'm sorry I laughed so hard about it. I think I busted my gut.