The Official I'm Dry Thread

Discussion in 'General' started by pnoygangsta, Jan 31, 2009.

1. I've been dry for a month and a half.
    I've haven't gotten high for a month and a half.
    My dealer has been arrested....again.
    HUGE crackdown in Japan.
    Times are hard.

Hit up this thread if you are dry, I've been seeing all these I'm high threads,
    Well I'm dry!! And if your dry and don't have weed please post! We can all support each other until we blaze again :smoking:

2. dood , the pain is felt.

its a dryspell in my area as well.

yes , u can totally cry on my shoulder , im down for that.

3. I'm in there with ya brother. I haven't toked in quite a while, due to mass shortages in my area, makes me feel heaps shitty. Your in Japan, that must suck really badly, in terms of cost and quality? Correct me if i'm wrong, but from what i've heard it had a crap weed scene?

Just imagine how baked we will get after this forced t-break though eh?

4. im dry too. someone was supposed to buy my car yesterday, and i have to wait to get my title sent in the mail. plus im supposed to be getting unemployment, and they wont send me my check until i talk to someone on the phone. the thing is i was supposed to request the check on the 1st, but i have to call for whatever they need on the 1st, so if i dont get my unemployment check next week im going to be super pissed.

5. we can all support eachother till we get our fix! And yes the weed scene in Japan is very messed up, jail sentences are high, police are racist (so theres a high chance of getting caught.) prices are...

schwaag, $20 for a gram.
    Mids $30 for a gram
    High Mids $35 for a gram
    Beasters $40 for a gram
    Dank $50 to $60 for a gram

6. been dry for about 2 weeks. I cant find weed around this city anywhere, its all hash, and it sucks. I need some herb!!!

7. dry around my area too.
    i still get around it though and manage to find some. [=

8. Im not dry in my area, I just have no cash. To be honest, its harder, cause the guy accross my street smokes in his driveway everyday, but he rips bags off when he sells, thats how he gets high.

If you guys are looking for a buzz, you can always try a chunk of Nutmeg, or take all of your stems, and boil them in a lil bit of half and half.

9. #9 Heinous Anus, Jan 31, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 31, 2009
    Dry as the Sahara here. I'm sure there's some to be found if I was to absolutely go out of my way, but I don't want to.

I'm looking at it as an extended break.

10. ive been dry since the middle of november. decided to take matters into my own hands with a grow. so its going to be another couple of months. in the last 15 years ive never had to go this long w/o her.:(

11. Never suggest smoking nutmeg brother, not a good idea at all. But shaking stems and whatnot for kief and cleaning out the grinder is very good idea, however i can bet that if we had any kief, we would have put it in a bowl a very long time ago i suppose.

Wow, $60 a gram for dank? Such a pure injustice when most people can get a quarter of medium to high mids for around $70. I so very feel for you.
    +Rep for having it so hard,

12. i hear ya. im in the same boat.. next week i will have a small crop done though:hello:

13. Alright now forgive me... How is the police racist? How can they tell yall apart?

And thats some FUCKED up prices for weed my *****, you gotta move to america!

14. fuck japan.

15. ***** fuck you Japan got them playstations n all other types of ill shit. I got no problem with em.

16. fuck you too then

17. Just moved to Fl and dont know anyone down here. No bud. =(

18. I'm half Japanese and half American, I look Brazilian, which around here is NOT a good thing. My Filipino friends get beat up alought by Japanese or harrassed by police. Fuck the Police. And Fuck Japan, I live here, weed prices are high, high jail sentences, Japanese sex noises sound like dying seagulls, Every highschool kid has Emo hair, some try to dress up and be Gangsta when they don't know shit about the streets. They can't tell weed from fuckin oregano and act all hard. They don't know the definition of poverty. 1 out of 5 filipino women in Japan get forced into prostitution because of poverty. And 1 out of 5 Korean men end up working for the Mafia. Japan sucks, low crime rate is nice, but all the crime is caused by minorities who don't really have a choice.

19. Shitty, yo. get the fuck out asap and dont go back IMO.

20. should try to grow your own im sure there is some fresh ass sun in japan for some lovely outdoor plants