*The Official* I love liquor thread!!!

Discussion in 'General' started by fm_skunk, Aug 8, 2006.

1. I fukin love hard liquor, jack is the shit, gin, bacardi, everclear if I really wanna get fucked, grey goose or a stoli (even though i'm dead in the mornin lol), love shots, HENessy, bacardi, tequila, 1/5's of everything
    coronas, O.E., colt 45, buds, amstel, heni, coors, sierra nevada are amazing but theres notin like takin shots of cuervo and smokin a spliff...

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG]

2. Man, I could do Crown Royal ALLL day non stop. That shit goes down so incredibly good. Almost as well as a single malt whiskey yet I believe its blended.

White russians are also the shit, even though they probably don't count as hard liqour.

Everclear is only to push the limit and experiment, fuck that shit for regular drinkage.

-Rob

3. JD all the way!! I love liqour as well...

4. I love liquor also.
    Grey Goose, Captain Morgan's, Hypnotiq, Sky, and Crown Royal are a few favorites.
    Ahh so delicious :) .

5. KSR is going to be all over this thread.

My favorite would probably be Grey Goose, because it tastes like fucking water.

6. sorry Im againts liqour for now but my favorite was E&J that shit was the bomb(past tense)

7. I absolutely LOVE Grey Goose, its so delicious and smooth. I pound that shit like water.

8. I love liquor..

Tequilla for the crazy nights when were with some smokin hot chicks cause..uh..."tequilla makes her clothes fall off"

I could drink Rum 24 hours a day - 7 days a week...with a Cuban cigar.

Jim Beam and Jack Daniels on normal nights when ya wanna jus get fucked up at the bar/club/etc...

Vodka - never. Fuck Vodka...(except for the occasional White Russian)

151, Diesel or Everclear for the nights you dont want to remember... half 151/diesel and half fruit punch.

Gin (Tanquery) w/ tonic and a lime when you wanna just chill and get drunk and somethin that goes down smooth.

Scotch...only occaasionaly. Dont have much to say abour scotch..usually its expensive.

9. fuckin shit, this thread is what its all about
    i back Still Smokin's list, fully on the vodka, minus the rum and i'll add seagram's lime twisted gin and bombay sapphire to the gin list and crown royal to the whisky/whiskey list

10. Dude I love a cuban with some VSOP Congac-- I like drinks like that even though i'm still young

11. Im a beer man myself. But Bacardi 151 and OJ is GREAT!

12. Hahah.

Im the 40 oz malt liqour king.

Im bout to be the booze king.

I rule the alcohol game trust.

Got this shit on lock.

I kill booze all the time.

Some castillo spiced, Some five star whiskey, Some candian club, Canada house, I rip those boys. 5 oclock vodka n gin. I dont care.

Then when i got that cash flow is all about that hennessy and incredible hulks boy.

Fucka fifth.

I drank liters on the regular.

13. i really dont care what type of alchy it is as long as i get fuuucked up. i love the way i feel when im drunk, invincible, no one or nothing can bring me down.

i really like grey goose though.. that shit is like water

14. CCG is the fucking shit!

It makes up %50 of what I drink!

15. Weed + booze = Bliss.

:hello:eric:hello: