{the official how to roll a swisher sweet cigarillo}

Discussion in 'Other Smoking Accessories' started by 91atlantafire, Jul 11, 2009.

1. Everybody has their own way of doing things, but this is the way that works the best for me, time after time.

1) Get a fresh swisher sweet cigarillo

2) Find the mouthpiece end, (tapered cone shaped end), and grab it vertically with both thumbs. Apply enough pressure to break the wrap.

3) Continue to break the wrap in a straight line to the other end, and empty out the tobacco.

4) Break down your bud, and remove any stems or other hard objects that could act as "blunt enemies"

5) Fold the wrap like a hot dog bun and spread the bud evenly on the bottom.

6) Position your fingers like so; thumbs with thumbnails facing you, and the pad of your index fingers touching the pads of your thumbs through the wrap and roll your fingers in an up and down motion, compacting the bud into a cylinder.

7) Here comes the tricky part; once you have your weed compacted, tuck the flap that your thumbs are touching over the top of the bud and press down and roll up. stick your tongue under the top flap and pull it down with your upper lip, up and down the blunt, sealing it.

8) Smooth out the blunt with your fingers and hold a flame under it to dry.

9) Put on some Biggie, and smoke it up :]

2. #53 "official"

3. not really official i think...and sounds like your a folder...you gotta tuck little by little...

4. i just rolled a perfect illo the first time i ever rolled a blunt....i feal great...i just had to post it somewere...

5. im about to try again when my parents go to sleep. not 18 yet /:

6. the force is strong with this one

7. Can someone find me a guide with pictures? Lol, i havent got my blunts down, YET!

8. [quote name='"Fatty New Bird"']im about to try again when my parents go to sleep. not 18 yet /:[/quote]

Hope you enjoyed your stay :smoke:

9. I love rolling blunts its like an art

10. I tried this method but it was verrrrry unpleasant to my ears. It may have had something to do with step 9.

11. It may just be me but isn't this guide missing on how to remove the leaf? or am i the only one who takes the leaf off and puts it back on.

12. [quote name='"smokinbuyer"']It may just be me but isn't this guide missing on how to remove the leaf? or am i the only one who takes the leaf off and puts it back on.[/quote]

That sounds really difficult. No one I know who rolls blunts does that. Granted that's like 6 people including me.

13. Never heard of anyone doing that, either they take it off and leave it off, or leave it on.

14. You don't take the leaf off a swisher. Only select dutchmaster and game full sizes