Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

the official guide on legalization

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by ilikepurp, Jul 20, 2011.

1. alright i have a plan on how to get weed legal.we save all our seeds and then we throw them in a bunch of public places and thell have to legalize it .

2. you do know how small these seeds are? and how expensive if you dont have a plant of your own?

3. How would that make an effort towards legalization? It wont be cared for, so itll be some ditch weed laying around everywhere.

4. He is trying to say that there would be so much weed (whatever quality) that it would be to much for the government to handle and dispose of, and therefore would have to legalize it.

Will it work? Nope.

5. Lol sorry, but this idea fails.

Why would we want so much weed that it overtakes our government?

6. I have a cool idea.

Everyone knows how crappy weed grows naturally in those midwest states right?

Well, what if season after season, an organization of people went out and planted crap-tons of dank weed seeds. Like i'm talking about the top of the line shit. Every season they would bloom and eventually overrun the hemp.

Which, after a few years, would effectively make seeded dank grow everywhere. That's a pretty good idea huh? Pretty much be the largest and most obvious grow op in the United States.

What is the motive for this? I have no idea. It would just be awesome.

7. Lol yea good idea totally cant wait until this happens yeaaa

8. The only way I could see it happening is if all stoners come out of the closet and with there cannabis habits. Then we all just smoke everywhere and they will begin arresting people but eventually the jails will be so packed they'll be spending so much money keeping so many stoners in they will have no choice but to ease up on marijuana laws

9. You can't just throw them down. You have to germinate them. Bad topic is hoorrrribly bad

10. #10 daxdroxkilla575, Jul 20, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    All weed is dank in the beginning people just don't know how to grow dank weed.
    Weed will only be as good at the growers.

11. #11 Blazedmymindbro, Jul 20, 2011
    You're wrong, sorry. Seed quality is just as important as it's grow area

12. #12 daxdroxkilla575, Jul 20, 2011
    I've seen some pretty good sativa grown from some of the worst Mexican brick weed. Well I don't know though. I don't grow I just smoke. haha

13. #13 Blazedmymindbro, Jul 20, 2011
    Obviously if someone spends the time to grow shwag nice and right, it'll be a bit better than just putting the seed down and letting nature take it's course

14. im midwest and thats what i do with schwag seeds (talk shit about shwag if u want but it still gets u high.) and i use my dank seeds for better things.

15. well hempfest people smoke all they want and the cops just watch. they dont wanna start a riot over a plant so yah that would work

16. #16 daxdroxkilla575, Jul 20, 2011
    Haha yeah for sure man

17. #17 ahhhhhhhhhhh, Jul 20, 2011
    Even that wouldnt work. There is some thread on here saying that they had plants out in the middle of the forest off of a trail, and someone spread weed killer far away and it killed the plants. They would just take weed killer and kill it.

18. Lol dude, ditchweed is spread out very expansively, you can never take down every single plant.

19. Why wouldn't we? I think overall, weed does more good than harm, so the only hurt would be to the dignity of people who already take themselves far too seriously. :cool: