The Official daddy's ok with his lesbian daughter thread!

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by sensimil, Jul 12, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. i been walking in the feild....

2. congrats for going out of the closet. a good friend of mine is bi, shes the biggest pothead but shes cool as fuck, her dad is gay its pretty funny. but congrats on going out of the closet, i could never imagine how hard that might be, some of my friends kiss other girls just for the attention but arent actually lesbian, but more power to you

3. hey congrats sensi

> Well done

> Bien hecho

> Bien fait

> Gut gemacht

> Bene fatto

> Goed gedoenene

> Bem feito

> Godt gjort

> 好地做

:D

4. Congrats sensi, i bet that was an enourmous weight. There must have been a few awkward moments in the past, that can be laughed at about now.

:)

5. yeah im sure itll take a few more years till we laugh over the fact that he accidentily walked in on me & a girl passed out naked sleeping...pretty much how he confirmed the fact :p

6. wouha this testimony has POWER.
    it feels good just to read it. I have no idea how that must have felt, but right now i feel GOOOOOD !

kewl.

btw (i\'ve been meaning to say this since pffff ages) I DIG YOUR SIG. I lough every time.

7. this one is not so old...

8. aw thank you and thank you :D and gooooood :) im impressed lol doin your homework eh?;)

and why not add an update. dad (mom too!) loves the new girl im seeing. its so great to know that we can be comfortable like any other couple would in front of them and they are ok. not only ok, but also Ive become aware that he is happy to see me, finally happy with another person :) *sigh* it only took 23 years and a real cool chica and the truth to bring out the real happy in me!

9. you can now share things with your parents you couldn\'t before. ..
    I think I\'m starting to apprehend how important this must be.

10. I tried to keep it simple- a lot of thumbs up smilies- but the damn vb thing has disallowed me to do that... so I am just gonna say...

<font size=\"7\">WA HEY!!! sensi\'s a lesbian and we don\'t have to keep it quiet any more!</font>

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.