The Official College Football thread

Discussion in 'All Sports' started by Deutschbag, Aug 29, 2008.

1. Go Noles!

"Thou wilt keep him in perfect peace,
    whose mind is stayed on thee."
    -Isaiah

• Like Like x 1
  2. Well the season is salvaged.

Big win against Florida today. Great defense by the Noles.

With a win next week we'll be bowl eligible... which will continue to nation's longest bowl game streak.

Even at our worst, at least we ain't the Gators. Hah!

Go Noles!

-Isaiah

3. Alabama goes down!

That team doesn't belong in the Playoffs... they could barely beat Florida State.

Good luck against Miami in the Regular Bowl.

-Isaiah

• Like Like x 1
  4. Glad we beat FL, as long as we beat them every year im good.

5. Could barely beat Florida State lmao at least you know your team is trash.

Wake forest has a better record than ol jimbo

1511733296259.png

Sent from my SM-G955U using Grasscity Forum mobile app

6. You really believe that?

• Like Like x 2
  7. crack kills as much as the Gators do. He isn't going to A&M when he could have went to LSU. Come on man

8. We'll see, looks like fsu is pressuring him and these guys don't like being pressured...

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Grasscity Forum mobile app

9. Most of them use these job offers as leverage for a raise

10. Ya look at chip Kelly and UF I don't even know the connection between Fisher and why A&M is even a possibility.. but there's a lot of smoke with this speculation

• Agree Agree x 1
  11. well im about to look like an ass clown. FL state is like the Patriots whatever he leaves for they got paid too

12. also story's out about its done deal also

13. I just don't get why he'd go to A&M after declining the LSU job 1yr ago.. if I were perp, I'd be talking shit about how he's scared of Miami and clemson and just running away from the competition to compete in a "weak" conference like the SEC

• Like Like x 2
  14. Heeeeeerrrrrrrmmmmmmmmmmmmm

15. @PerpetualBurn is having a meltdown right now, he's lost his almighty father jumbo Fisher to the SEC.. guess miami and clemson were to tough to compete with

• Like Like x 2
  16. Wow. Really did not believe the rumors had any legs. College football is crazy

17. Never doubt me randy

• Agree Agree x 1
  18. Jimbo maybe gone... but FSU is back... in a bowl game anyway...

$75 million? Time for Texas (A&M) to find out they don't have the talent pool Florida (State) does...

I don't see Jimbo doing what he did with FSU at A&M... especially if they let him bring Charles Kelly with him as DC... FSU was way better when we had Pruitt and Stoops as DC...

We've needed coaching changes and Jimbo didn't want to do it... and FSU didn't want to pay him $75 for a 6-6 team... so the changes had to start at the top.

I'll always appreciate what Coach Fisher did for FSU and helping us get that Title.

But it's time for a new chapter in FSU football... whoever the next coach is is gonna inherit a bunch of talent capable of beating anyone. Just give us a new DC...

That's why I'd be wanting Jeremy Pruitt back as head coach... but signs are pointing towards Willie Taggert being our next head coach, fresh offensive mind with experience coaching in Florida at USF... find the right DC and FSU might not skip a beat (that's what this year was for.)

Good luck, Jimbo... you're gonna need it. FSU is gonna be just fine...

Go Noles!

-Isaiah