the official cigarette appreciation thread

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by YouSuckDude, Sep 4, 2009.

1. lollll i knew someone would eventually say that :p

those things make me feel weird though if i smoke em

for a few days.

2. haha, yeah. Either way, you cant beat a menthol cig after smoking the herb. Although sometimes i wait, idk it seems to give me a 'cleaner' high if i dont smoke a cig right after, if that makes any sense

3. ha, cheap as hell though, fuck paying 6 bucks for 25 cigs

4. i want to try menthols, but ive been smoking malboro mediums since i started... that 1$ off is too tempting lol

5. i Finally kicked it completely not to
    long ago...but newports & marlboro smooths was it,
    smooths got expensive as fuck down here

6. man...smoke a marlboro red right after you get done smoking...i dunno bout you guys but man...lol it does it for me.

7. I'm a Camel-man for the most part, but lately I've been smoking All-Natural American Spirits. Strong, good, slow-burning, and an extremely strong nicotine hit. No nasty chemicals either.

8. I smoke canadain classics or accord reds. I smoke just over a pack a day.

9. i don't smoke much but if i'm drunk or high and i feel like it i will. usually bum export a golds or canadian classics off my friends. fuckin canadian cigs lol

10. Quit smoking cigs. Too expensive.

I'll bum a black n mild off someone but even that's not every day.

11. It was all about the pink camel no.9s. I love those, I smoked a pack a day.
    Now I have resorted to pall mall lights, they're a buck or so cheaper.

12. i stopped smoking when i was like 16...shits nasty to me...go green smoke weed

13. I smoke an occasional cigarette. A pack usually lasts me about 2 months, and I give half of them away.

My favorites are malboro 27's or turkish silvers(they taste equivalent). I don't do the menthol thing.

This witch hunt against cigarettes pisses me off though. Yeah, everyone knows it's bad. People smoke because it's enjoyable. We're a free country(or once was, not anymore), people can make their own damn choices.

14. quit a month ago but newports, malboro menthols, and black n milds are great

15. I roll my own.. Drum, rizla and the rizla filters...

16. I used to smoke, but quit last year. I still hit my friend's cigarettes though, cause I'm that guy.

Love the taste of camel. Menthols, frosts, hell yeah.
    and as for strength im diggin the reds.
    so a split between reds and camels.
    but i dont smoke. :D

17. bout to blaze up but got no cigs...fuckkkk :(

18. Camel Menthols
    Newport Hundos

19. reds here too!

its a great thing to wake up to... coffee, a bowl , and a butt!

fortunatly, I've been able to do it everyday this summer!