The *OFFICIAL* Chinese Food/Buffet Thread

Discussion in 'General' started by GolgiApparatus, Jun 25, 2008.

1. There are 2 kinds of people on this earth.

The first is someone who dosnt like chinese food, so they either avoid it or have it in small doses.

Then there is the 2nd kind.
    The kind of person who has to have some type of chinese food at least once every 2-3 weeks.

The type of person who can locate 3 or more chinese buffets near your area.

The type of person who knows EXACTLY what he/she is going to put on his/her plate.

The type of person who dosnt bother to sit down when ordering drinks, because you know your going to have to get up 5 seconds later to get food

The type of person who has long gotten past the irritating lack of english by people who work at chinese places and just roll with it.

The type of person who find no shame in chowing down on their favorite takeout/delivery at home with friends.

The type of person who gets stoked when their favorite item is "refreshed" so you can get it fresh and steamy

The type of person to never ever get pizza at a chinese place because nine times out of 10 its shitty. (if its not shitty then it is acceptable to indulge"

These are the type of people who understand how fucking awesome chinese food is.

Post your hates, your loves, your despairs, your triumphs

[​IMG] <3

2. now i want chinese

3. Mmm, I could go for some lemon chicken. *picks up phone*

[​IMG]

4. Bloody hell, I just ordered a pizza like ten minutes ago. A pox upon you and your home!

5. sometimes i LOVE chinese food. But i can be in the mood when if i even think about chinese food i get nauseous.

oh and ive said it once and ill say it again. Crispy hunan chicken FTW!!

6. Any type of chinese chicken is pretty bomb!

Unhealthy as fuck though, so i dont eat it too much anymore :(

7. First off, thank you for a fresh idea for an OFFICIAL thread. I'm so tired of seeing 100 "OFFICIAL Bong Smokers" threads.

Second, I'm hungry now, so thanks, lol. I seriously enjoy good quality Chinese food. Not so much the greasy stuff, but there are some really nice Chinese Food buffets in the Atlanta area. Not so many where I live now in Clemson, but I still miss 'em.

8. i actually like real chinese food; and "fake", i don't discriminate when it comes to food!

9. I read somewhere awhile ago that MSG has its own real estate on the tongue.

10. Dumplings....
    Steamed, pork, vegtable, fried, shrimp, boiled, chicken.....
    I fucking love dumplings....
    :drools:

Ah, can't forget the roast duck. Roast duck ftw!

11. my threads didnt inspire u at all did they?:p:D;)

im all love no hate

chinese food/buffets FTW

there is this new indian buffet too, pretty sick stuff if u like the food

12. chinese food is good.

13. oh MAAANN son they just opened a daaaaankk indian buffet near me. Its kind of expensive (10 bucks) but if you go every once in a while its worth it.

Just like, dank rice, and dank stuff to eat with the rice

fantastic

14. indian buffet FTW

however, right now i really could for any fuckin chinese thai or indian

im stuck with goddam subway:mad:

15. im def getting some chinese buffet near my work for lunch today

16. hot & sour soup FTW! (except for that white shit that floats around in it)

17. I do love a good Chinese buffet and I've also got a taste for the real stuff.

But all this talk of Indian buffets has got me hot and bothered. I wish there was one in my area.

18. Dude high school, me and two friends would buy a quarter and smoke it all, then go to the buffet down the road from his house. Same thing every weekend and it never got old. Always had some crazy adventures but it always included Chinese.. it was New Century Buffet. we would sometimes sit in there until we were hungry again, and go back up. also no one ever went there but us. now all the stoners go. we started a great trend i think, and gave them a ton of business. FREE TIBET

Food:
    Everything in the place

Drink:
    Merrow Yerrow

Chopsticks:
    No

Price:
    $6.00 Each..

gotta love buffets.

19. #19 GolgiApparatus, Aug 6, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 6, 2008
    Drink: Ice water

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

1 - Beef and Broccoli
    2 - Steamed Dumpings
    3 - Fried Chicken :D
    4 - Pepper Chicken (sooo goooodddd)
    5 - Some crab/cheese mixture in a shell. Actually not bad at all
    6 - The teryaki chicken on a stick. Delicious and moist
    7 - A little bit of white rice
    8 - Gotta have the lo-mein.

I also had another plate with around 8 or so different pieces of sushi. Very very good as well.

The picture dosnt do it justice, it looked alot more apetizing in real life :D

20. boneless spare ribs, anybody?

Delicious.