***The OFFICIAL Candyflipping Appreciation Thread**

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by kUsHkId420, Sep 18, 2009.

1. :hello::hello: Candyflipped for the first time last night, and i can say best high ive ever had! anyone elsee appreciate mixing some good acid and a couple rolls?:smoking::smoking:

2. Stop making these threads. How often do you think people candyflip?

Its not fucking official either, this is the fucking like 8th thread in 2 days.

3. i havent seen one i searched it and everything if i find one ill delete but anyway fuck you though for being an asshole,bitch!

4. YEAH! Candyflipped for the first time at JUJUBEATS. Absolutely amazing, my body STILL tingles when i hear songs from that rave. Like Warp by the Bloody Beetroots and Steve Aoki, and deadmau5's Ghosts & Stuff.
    :hello::hello:

5. i wanna candyflip my first acid trip. but i heard its not a good idea. meh.

6. best high in the world:D

7. i candyflipped the frist time i tried acid and it was fuckin crazy, it was also only the second time i rolled with the first time being the night before, but i would def recomend it

8. i candyflipped on my first acid trip
    i've never felt the music within me so much before..

9. yea the first 3 times i rolled were a part of the candyflip, the first time being at a dark star orchestra concert, 3 hits of fluff and 2 yellow butterflies, what a night!

10. yeah every single time ive taken acid ive candyflipped ahaha:smoking::smoking:

11. oh. think that candyflipping makes it less likely to have a bad trip?

12. do you guys normally drop the rolls once your tripping face or if not when?
    i have 5 hits of some nice doses and rolls are easy to come by, i think i'll try it this weekend

13. I've never candy flipped, but I railed some molly and did a bunch of shrooms at my cottage this summer, one of the best trips I've ever had.