Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

The official beer for stoners

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Big Poppa Puff, Nov 21, 2003.

1. *gracefully picks herself off the floor, rolls out keg of millerlite*

KEGSTANDS! *grin*

2. im all about heineken and corona. for american beer, good ol MGD

3. Silver bullet? Isn't that coors light? If so, Coors lite is watered down liquid urinal cakes(used).

Hey Uniot, What is the percentage of that beer you drink?

And everyone else, which beer has the highest percentage of alcohol in in that is commonly available in the US?

My *official* beer would have to be Molson XXX causse it has like 7.something % alcohol. Most beers have 5.something I believe. Too bad they don't sell XXX in the US.

4. and where i live u can get a 30 pack of it for like 11 bucks

5. 1 beer is all i need, smoking a huge bag of weed.

Beer can be very satisfying. It just depends on your taste buds.
    Favorites:
    Corona&lime
    Highlife
    Rolling Rock
    Henry Weindhearts

Mexican beer I think is defenetly the best.

6. high life is too filling. I occasionally get a couple tall boys of it and after the first one I don't know if I can drink anymore. I like Heiniken if I'm spending some money, Bud Light if I have a little money, and Natty when I'm broke. If I can find it, I get Paulaner, because that has to be the best beer I've ever had.

7. ahh high life is illist, u gotta get: for someone with money labatt blue or some great lakes, less money Financial light aka nati or keystone 30 is a great deal.

nvr get the beast.

8. Yeah man Heineken is the best! I could sit back and drink them all night, I love the taste. The green bottle is an added plus. Good stuff, I am really amazed that more people don't like it.

9. Heinkens and Rolling rocks!! budweisers are good, but only out of a bottle, canned weisers suck.

10. My favorite drink is a nice tall glass of guinness, but when i'm puffing I like to sip on some hazed and infused, it's great, really hoppy, try it out

11. I have a couple of favourite beers:
    Heineken-really good but pretty expensive, I only drink it once in a while.
    Moosehead-good canadian beer, I drink this most of the time.
    And I just recently tried this good polish beer, dont remember what its called but its 7% and tastes great. Not like those other strong beers that taste like shit.

12. As most of you regular vistors around here know, I'm a Guiness man. Mmm, mmm, nothing like steak in a blender! ;)

Edit: If I'm feeling the need for a bit of a change, I'll drink some Yuengling Lager. Made by North Americas oldest brewery, it's great stuff. It's not available everywhere, but I have a friend that goes through PA for work every couple months, he picks me up a case or two.

http://www.yuengling.com/beers.htm

13. It used to be coors and miller lite until I came to Europe. Man, Americans don't know what they are missing. My favorite at the moment is Grolsch. They have it in a lot of the pubs/cafes here. Heineken is good, but there are still MUCH better European beers.

14. Don't they drink their beers warm over there too? That is just a little strange in my book. I know it's true in Germany but I'm not sure about the rest of Europe.

15. Ya, that must be Germany, It's usually cold tap beer here.