Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

The official beer for stoners

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Big Poppa Puff, Nov 21, 2003.

1. .... its got to be Miller High Life. How could it not be with the name "High Life". :D

2. Never tried it, how about buckfast :)

3. mmmm... miller. it's miller time

4. ...Duff?...Doh!!

5. The official beer for this stoner is Miller Lite...Oh, and Corona. So, I have 2 official beers. :D

6. I'm a Corona man. With a lime wedge. Mmmm. COoool. Refreshing. I think I'll smoke a bowl with that beer... but I'm already high.

7. Uh...get higher!!!!!!! :p

8. alexander keiths its a eastern canadian beer ,got to live here too get it

9. You have got to be shitting me!!! Your favorite beer is Miller High Life "the champagne of beers"? YUCK, you might as well drink piss. Try Silver Bullets.....nuf' said

10. My vote for Heineken! It's made in Amsterdam, comes in a green bottle and it actually taste GOOD....!!

11. I like the regular miller high life.. I don't like any of the lite's...

If we talk budwieser....... Bud lite!!!!!!

12. THE BEST BEER IS A 40 OF OLD E ! OLD SKOOL YEAHHH.AND 5 BIG FAT CHONGERS.....BONG HOOTS!!!!

13. "chill with indica and guinness"

Plus im irish, so i have to drink an irish beer, so this is my official stoner beer!
    [​IMG]

Attached Files:

14. *pokes head in from around corner*

:)

15. *runs over sensi and bursts into room*

bud

bud weis

bud weis

bud weis

bud weis errrrrrr

16. in no particlular order...

Heineken (dutch)
    Carlsberg (danish)
    Tuborg (danish)

but i had a few beers too many yesterday, so no cool refreshing drink for me today. and my head hurts, and i'm thirsty as hell. strange that considering how much i drank yesterday...

17. HIGH All, well we All know what we drink...........

Attached Files:

18. this is the only I drink. I havnt really tried anything else and im sure I could fine a different, but this is my official beer!

Attached Files: