The Official Beer Appreciation Thread

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by Wet Horse Lips, Sep 27, 2009.

1. Hmm, I searched for this a lot, and couldn't find it.

** Does this mean I can make it? I hope so. If it exists, mods, tell me, and I can delete this. **

Ah yes, anyways!

Post here to discuss your favourite type of beer; whether it be a fine dark stout, a pale smooth ale, a nice crisp lager, or a nice delectable malt, all types are welcome here.

Post what you're sipping on currently, if you feel inclined to do so!

Right now, I've got me some...

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. personally, homebrew for me man.. my uncle makes some kick ass beers. but if i had to choose some good ol store bought it would be oberon, or some molson. cant go wrong with canadian beer. or healthcare. or weed. fuck i need to move already.

3. #3 full melt, Sep 27, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 27, 2009
    My top 3, in order.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

4. The first beer I ever had was Red Stripe on a family vacation to Jamacia when I was 16, it was so fucking good :D

5. [​IMG]

Not drinking any tonight, but I love this beer.

6. [​IMG]
    Where the party at?!

7. Hahahaha, oh fuck yeah. Can't go wrong with Bud. I usually like more expensive, import, but I will drink a crisp Bud. Just because, I am in uni, and I don't have money to buy all this fancy shit all the time. :) Good choice, pal!

8. Right now I'm still in love with Delerium Tremens from Belgium, and Lion Imperial from Sri Lanka.

The best part is a store about 5 mins. from me carries both :metal:

9. Never had those; do you recommend? I will try anything.

10. Oh god, I can't recommend the Delerium enough. The same brewery makes a Delerium Nocturnum as well, but try the Tremens first. It gets its name from the disorientation and "shakes" that alcoholics experience when they aren't gettin' enough sauce :eek: (at least that's the story I got). But yeah, it's really dank. I suggest a pairing with Skunk #1, since that's what I do :smoke:

If you can find the Lion (I'd suggest a specialty grocery for any of the one's I mentioned btw), definitely try it, but be warned...I feel like it's almost too strong :D

Happy hunting and cheers on a thread that was needed!

11. mmm Stella, I hope your not going to beat your wife after drinking that? lol joke. The English blades will know what im on about;)

12. Well I'm a yank who isn't too proud to ask, plus I like Stella too, so what is the joke?

13. Coors light!!!

14. 1. Killians
    2. Red Stripe
    3. Michelob Golden

15. [​IMG]

Great but comes from a micro-brewery, so hard to find.

16. I officially would like to state, I really appreciate beer. :yummy::yummy::love::love:

17. Man op, props to that, at university buyin that kinda beer.
    Ever hit up that labatts beer store? I know they have one in guelph for sleeman n you can get a keg of for about 80 bucks.

18. #19 wackdeafboy, Sep 27, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 27, 2009
    Here's my favorite beers so far.

No explanation needed.
    [​IMG]

One sip, You'll fall in love with this beer. It's that amazing!

[​IMG]

Mmmm good local beer!

[​IMG]

Very fruity beer. Fucking delicious.
    [​IMG]