The Official 2011 (Theoretical) Grasscity Presidential Campaign.

Discussion in 'General' started by catfish swiming, Oct 22, 2011.

1. Did the word swag come about when someone misheard the word "shwag"?

2. :hello:

3. Bro "swag" was the first word man ever spoke, know you history son. :cool:

4. To the person who said "how much power will i actually have if i win" well..... the thread title says (Theoretical). So theoretically you will have no power lol. Oh but you will have the power of having the title "Theoretical President"

But who knows SJ or one of the mods may give you power? I doubt it though.

To be honest i thought his thread would never make it past 2 pages!

5. To the person who said "how much power will i actually have if i win" well..... the thread title says (Theoretical). So theoretically you will have no power lol. Oh but you will have the power of having the title "Theoretical President"

But who knows SJ or one of the mods may give you power? I doubt it though.

To be honest i thought his thread would never make it past 2 pages![/QUOTE]

Hence why my initial goal is to seek SJ's approval of the presidency as a liaison, once I'm elected. :smoke:

6. Ok so I retract all promises If I have no power I don't want to promise anything so anything I say I'll do I'll do all in my power to do

7. This is going to be quite interesting, to say the least.

Vote Gooseman 2011.

:gc_rocks:

8. I vote for Gooseman just because he's the fucking Gooseman!!!!

9. Eh my votes going for GoosemanX.... I don't like the original ;)

10. WHAT?!!!!! YOU WOULDN'T!!!!! :mad:

:laughing:

Anyways, even though I have not yet been elected, I am already taking initiatives to divide up Music Hall. I brought it up in site feedback, but RMJL doesn't seem to see my point. So just now I have opened a thread in the Music Hall itself in order to get votes to change it up. Feel free to add yourself to the list. :D

http://forum.grasscity.com/music-hall/931260-should-music-hall-divided.html

11. Vote Gooseman 2011!

12. You may not wanna make me junior mod though. I had a dream last night that I was a mad and I banned you!

Been having a lot of dreams about GC lately :confused:

13. Oh! And note that after the election, if I win, I will need senators for every major section of the GC. These senators will hire one MP for every sub-section, who will report to the senators monthly with information gathered from personal observation and polls.

Once a month, these senators will meet with me and vice-president KenjaminK (who will get the seat if I win) and decide on further actions. These actions will be gathered into a proposal and will be sent to SuperJoint and RMJL for final approval.

14. :cool: Why thank you! :D:smoke:

15. Dont count on it buddy. KENJAMIN'S GOT THIS IN THE BAG YO!!!

16. [quote name='"catfish swiming"']
    Dont count on it buddy. KENJAMIN'S GOT THIS IN THE BAG YO!!![/quote]

He's got no swag

Blazethatgreen 2011
    He's down with money and hoes

17. Swag is revered in popular culture, but you are aware it basically means to walk drunkenly, right? Not exactly presidential... :smoke:

18. We should be free to openly walk drunkenly

:wave:

19. and Tequila will be the official food of GC should i be elected

20. I agree and fully support peoples right to walking drunkenly, although, if I'm elected president, CannaButter will be the official food of GC, as it's only appropriate. :smoke: