The offical "vent your stress" thread

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by dr_krapp, Feb 10, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. FUCKKKK

FUCKING HELL WHY THE FUCK?!!

Stupid idiotic me being a freaking Idiot.

FUUUUCK

thats much better

2. the man we have never talked to or met that told my sons baseball coach that we didnt want him on his team after 8 years because we didnt like his coaching can fuck off.
    the fact that he did it so he could have our boy on his team, makes me even angrier so... he can fuck off twice!

3. There\'s this girl that my friend and I know that used to go to school with us (who now lives a couple hours away) that told us she can get killer deals on hydro. So we set that shit up and she\'s supposed to bring down a Half Pound. Well she keeps makin up excuses as to why she hasn\'t gotten it yet, and then finally she tells us she\'s about to leave to pick it up. I found out later that she claims the guy got busted that night, which is cool with me cuz she supposedly knows one of his friends or something that also sells it. Well days and weeks go by and she calls and says that she got some but only a Quarter Pound. So I\'m still cool with it cuz I\'m not a dealer or anything and I think I\'m gonna get some bomb ass weed anyway. Well another week goes by and the bitch keeps makin up more excuses as to why she can\'t bring it. During this time my friend keeps tryin to get ahold of her but she won\'t answer. THEN the FUCKING BITCH HAS BOTH OF HER CELL PHONES CUT OFF! and that\'s the only source of getting ahold of her. So we decided she\'s a lying bitch who needs to be dealt with. This whole thing actually took up 2 months.
    FUCKIN BITCH NEEDS TO SUCK A DICK AND DIE

Sorry about writing practically a whole novel, but I REALLY needed to get that off my chest before I went Ape Poopy.

Keep Tokin

4. 4 days with out ne weed!!!!!

Bastard Motherfucker!!!!

aHHH FUCK IT IM GONNA PICK UP AN OZ TONITE...

5. I just moved in with my girlfriend on Saturday. The fucking bitch has been \"sick\" for 2 weeks now. What does that mean to me? NO FUCKING! I haven\'t got laid in almost 2 fucking weeks. We haven\'t even fucked in our new house. If I don\'t get some pussy tonight, I\'m getting a hooker. Fuck this bullshit. I don\'t care how sick she feels, she can bend over and take a shot on the back.

I maxed out one of my credit cards the other day. Now I owe $8,000 to the fuckers. AND I owe another $5,000 for my quad. And to top it all off, I have almost $250,000 in the bank that I can\'t touch. Not even to pay my debts.

I am in a shit load of pain. I was supposed to have corrective surgery on my shoulder a few weeks ago cause I dislocated it and tore a ligament off. I canceled because I had to move. The shoulder has been feeling ok for a while, but as soon as I started carrying the fucking boxes up the stairs, WHAM! The fucking thing pops out again. Good thing I can put it back myself. But it hurts like a bitch. Its my right shoulder, and I\'m right handed. Yup, thats my fucking luck.

Oh, and we can\'t forget about Valentine\'s Day coming up. THAT MEANS I HAVE TO SPEND MORE MONEY THAT I DON\'T HAVE, ON A BITCH THAT HASN\'T GIVEN UP THE PUSSY IN 2 WEEKS!!! Fuck this, I\'m pulling the old \"oops I slipped\" and ram it in her ass while fucking her doggy style. That\'ll be an eye opener.

But at least I got plenty of weed, and a shit load of Vicodin keeping me sane.

6. wow, lucky girl.

7. Damn right she is lucky. I give her a house, car, support her, take her on exotic romantic island vacations, give her diamonds, Louis V handbags, shopping at Saks and Neiman Marcus with my money, a Vera Wang dress if we get married, and pretty much a lavish relaxing lifestyle while I work. But most important of all, I give her all the love my heart has to offer. I would die for her, I would kill for her.

In return, she treats me like a King. But theres got to be a damn good reason to deny sex for 2 weeks. Not just, \"I don\'t feel good.\" That just don\'t float. And that is one of the things stressing me out which is why I posted it in this thread. Its a place to vent.

8. i jus got the skimpyiest fuckin sac n im pissed i jus wastef fuckin 10 dollaz....i new sumtun was fishy i havent talked to this dude for a while since i jacked 2 8ths from his house kuz he was a dick....i guess he wanted to re pay me.....he gave me fuckin a tiny ass sac of shwag,,,,,honestly i cood fit it on a nickel......fuck....if i had my digi camera ( which i lost while i was baked ) i would post a pic....fuckin shit now i will go to school 2maro semi high, instead of ripped

9. swearing more, and loudly makes it better.

Im still pissed off at myself. tho.

WHY DO I MAKE STUPID EXCUSES TO MYSELF?!!

AHHH

10. fuck fuck fuck fuck it all
    fuck it all up again
    fuck the monster in my head
    make it go away
    fuck your eyes that see a false reality
    fuck

11. i see, i\'m glad i got the wrong idea! i was venting in my way too!! wasn\'t much, but it was very powerful....lol

12. It sure was. ;)

13. ARGH!!!!!

I NEEEEED A TOKE.
    but i dont wanna get into my emergancy stash in case i cant get anything and REALLY need it.

to toke or not to toke, this is the quesion

14. FUCK BUSH AND ANYBODY WHO LIKES THIS FUCKING COKE-HEAD DRUNK-DRIVING DESERTER LYING CHEATING PRICK!

FUCK DICK CHENEY, FUCK TOM RIDGE, FUCK DONALD RUMSFELD.

FUCK THEM in their stupid no good lying cheating bullshit asses.

Fuck anti-marijuana laws that spawn from propoganda, and fuck people too fucking closed-minded to realize marijuana isn\'t harmful! Fuck the politicians for not standing up for what is right.

Fuck the fucking piss tests I have to take for the next three weeks.

Fuck all this work I need to catch up on.

Fuck people wanting me to do shit every hour of the day.

Leave me the fuck alone and let me fucking get high.

Oh yeah, and fuck my paranoia for being too much of a pussy to cheat my piss tests, even though it would be the easiest thing ever.

Fuck ignorant and closed-minded people everywhere.

Did I mention FUCK BUSH?? FUCK GEORGE W. BUSH and everyone who so much as considers voting for this fucktard in November.

Wow, I actually feel a little better. Best thread ever. I may be back later with a reprise, though.

15. Fuuuuuuuuck this small ass town!

Fuck not having my car!

Fuck, yeah, I got accepted into college!

Fuck, its not the college I wanna goto!

Fuck, any place is better than here!

16. Fuck im still stoned from last night....

....oh wait thats a good thing.

17. exams

idiotic things that test years work in 2/3 hours !!!

we need... mind scans to see if we understad it or... best grades for everybody :)

18. well i have this crazy rash that\'s slowly goin away, apparently i got it from too much stress! i\'m bored outta my witts. debating if i should go to the thread aboot stoner games. sigh. frick.

19. oo yeah, and i\'m trying to quit smoking cigs. sigh. it\'s been a week. and anything smokable right now looks good.

20. DEATH TO TOBACCO !!!

good luck to thee !!!

evil addictive shit can fuck off... esp. tobacco and heroine and cocaine

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.