Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

The Offical How To Pass a DT

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by SugarcroN, Mar 13, 2004.

1. i told you in a different thread, but theres no reason to hide thc from your doctor. hes not gonna test for it, and even if he sees you have thc in your system he will not give a fuck lol.

theres really no way i could think of doing this besides just drinking water and getting the thc outta your system before the test. pretty sure you cant just mix in your medications into synthetic urine lol

2. So if i test myself with a home drug kit before i take the real thing and pass, could i still test positive at a clinic if they have more accurate tests?

3. I am taking an unpaid permanent vacation from my job!!! I will need to detox and I just smoke the last of my stash...so detox will begin tomorrow! :(
    I will also be working out and eating healthier (no junk food or eating out), so I was wondering if by simply working out, drinking an ass load of water and green tea, will it be enough for me to detox? I weigh about 240lbs...yes quite healthy lol, but i am not pure fat...I do move around lol
    Appreciate the feedback!

4. Hey guys. I just found out the other day that I have to complete a drug test at some point between now and march 20th. I am an every day smoker. the last time i smoked was this past saturday, March 2nd, and have not smoked since. I am taking my test at LabCorp in Massachusetts. Everyone has been telling me to buy QuikFix 5.7 so I did. I was wondering if anyone knows if LabCorp can detect synthetic urine. I have some time before my test so Should I try the natural way of working out a ton, inhaling water and cranberry juice, and maybe buying some detox for the day of the test? Or should i go with the quik fix. I'm 6 2 200 pounds and consider myself in pretty good shape (I can sweat a lot if I have to).I welcome any advice .thanks guys!

5. On an empty stomach Qcarbo32 one hour before test pee twice after that hour.Youll be clean for 5 hours. Stop smoking 48 hours before(i dont work on weekends so i smoke on friday and than the weekend is my 48 hours i always assume they'll test me on monday)when im selected for a random like once a year on my way to the test i get one, I used it for for probation now im a bus driver and i used it to get the job and than again to keep it. Im 310lbs 6'6 i been using it for atleast 8 years now probation included. That shit dont miss if u do it right. 50 bucks at GNC near you.

6. Drink shitloads of water and do cardio workout. Make sure you weigh less that you did last time you smoked. Take a vitamin 3 hours before the test to make your pee yellow again. A pro can get all the thc out if his system in less than a week.

7. Qcarbo32 i keep telling you..on a empty stomach drink it one hour before dont smoke for 48hours prior to taking... pee atleast twice after that hour has passed.Youll be clean for 5 hours im 310lbs never work out unless im fucking and i smoke that nyc sour diesel and that og kush all day long and ill piss for anybody any lab. The ingredients in that shit is all organic herbs so they can never detect it.GNC 50 bucks. Im just tryna help

8. Use QuikFix; it works. The lab will have no suspicions. Detox drinks are hit or miss so if you actually want a guarantee go with QuikFix.

9. @slapdance I also have a friend that has never taken a drug in his life driving me to the drug test. I was going to have him piss in the quik fix bottle and keep it warm using the hand warmer

10. anyone like omegle?

11. Well first off let me start off by saying that I have been clean for about 20 days.
    I bought a at hope piss test and came up dirty for weed. I had a per-employment drug test in the next 2 days. So I'm freaking out. All my friends smoke and everyone had something different to say about what i should do. One of my friends who has used fake piss countless times told me to get some and I asked him a good brand. he told me quick fix 5.7 formula so I got some for 32.99 and I got the 3 oz bottle instead of the 2 oz bottle. I got the bigger one due to the fact some drug testing place want you to fill a whole cup and I was not taking any chances. And EVERYONE told me the way to pass it it make sure the temp is right on the money. So I'm freaking out. I called the drug testing place and asked them what time they open due to i wanted to be the first one in line. They told me 6 in the morning. They also told me when they get busy the wait time is 2 to 3 hours. And again i was not taking any chances with that. I pulled a all nighter to make sure i got there on time. Now while I'm waiting to leave I decided to try to keep my fake pee warm in my crotch around 1am to see if I could get it to my body temp. Now I'm a bigger guy, and was thing this should be OK. Two hours pass and its only at 94 degrees so I'm like fuck i guess I will have to us the hand warmer that it came with. I am a worry freak so I was scared that my hand warmer would not work. at 4:30 i opened and activated the hand warmer and wrapped it around the bottle of pee with a rubber band "without" using the microwave. So around 5 o'clock I checked it the hand warmer is not really hot yet. The directions told me it takes a hour to get to its top heat. But that's not good enough for me. I did what my friend did I put it in the microwave with the top off for 5 seconds. waited 20 seconds then another 3 seconds. I got the temp right on 100 degrees. I wrapped the hand warmer around it again and stuck it in my briefs. By the way I didn't own any briefs so the day before I bot a pair that where 2 sizes smaller than me so i could keep it super snug. i did not want it to fall out while i was walking. I leave to go to the place at 5:45 its a 10 min drive from my house. I checked it when i pulled into my spot its at 98 degrees. Now I'm like yes I'm all good. So I'm the only one there and first in line like I wanted. I'm still really nervous so I'm passing in the room. The 2 people that work there walk away and are talking. So i saw the perfect opportunity to check it It's now at 100 degrees. So I'm freaking out again. By me being nervous and passing brought the temp up higher than I wanted. they call me name and have me empty my pockets i go in and and poor the quick fix in the cup with the squirt cap that it came on. you want to do it that way so it cools off while your squirting it in the cup. I finish I feel pretty good. i hand my sample over to the lady and she said If we Have any problems we will call you. never got the call and passed my test and got the job.

Now some people want you to think that fake pee does not work I was one of those people, But it was my only thing i could do. I found out that the Testing places use synthetic pee to calibrate there machines and the only way that they can tell if it is synthetic is if they know what formula your fake pee it. There are over 100 different types out there and they are unisex so they are ment for male and female. Now if your asking yourself what if they test For the sex that i am not? well here are the answers They are not legally aloud to test the biochemistry of it if is not your sex. Second The company is paid very little and they do the bare minim to test your pee so that will never come up.

The very best way to pass a drug test is be 30+ days clean and if your still scared by a at home pee test for about 18 dollars.

Well I hope my experience help you guys pass your drug test And if your not clean the one thing you need to worry about is making sure that you HAVE THE TEMP RIGHT ON THE MONEY. To high you will have to retake. to low you will get a auto fail cuss humans are all about 98.6 degrees. So my experience with Quick fix is that I trust it and will never go anywhere else if I'm in a bind.

Also one more thing Make sure you go to there web sight first before you buy and find out what formulas have been recalled when i looked there was about 8 that would not work. I don't know why they got recalled, but I Had the guy at my local head shop open one up before i bought it to make sure it was not one of those and it was not. You will find your formula number on the inside on a rectangle piece of paper In the top left corner.

Have a good day and stay high.

12. I've been on this and many other forums just poking around for the last two weeks trying to figure out how to pass a urinalysis drug test when I know I'm crazy dirty. I know I was constantly looking for threads and posts that would recommend delivery systems to use for substitution as well as methods to successfully use the apparatus. I ultimately decided to go with the Urinator delivery and urinetheclear.com substance. I have seen many success stories associated with quickfix and other synthetics but I have also seen many horror stories. I didn't want to have to heat the urine too hot and hope it would be at the right temp come test time so the urinator was right up my alley, I also didn't want the test to come back invalid so decided on the frozen route with urinetheclear. This is my first job out of graduate school and failing the test could have had dire results. Even though I quit smoking and taking pills as soon as I found out about the possibility that I would need to give a urine sample, there just wasn't enough time. I used a home test on myself the morning of the test and was positive for both THC and BZO. At this point I retrieved the frozen urine from my freezer and ran it under hot water until it reached around 100 degrees F. I used the large syringe that came with the apparatus to fill the bag and used new batteries to sustain the correct temperature. I used an old school jock strap to hold it between my legs and off to the clinic I went. When I got there it was exactly like has been described so many times, wash my hands, put my jacket in a locker, empty my pockets, and finally close the door to the restroom and fill the cup. I was very careful not to tighten the cap to hard so this last step was quite easy. In retrospect I really over thought the whole process, I feel a little bad typing it but it was actually really easy. Now that it's over and I have the job I just wanted to say thank you to all the people who came before me that imparted the "wisdom" to help me pull it off. All the products I used and the way I used them came from stories posted on this and other similar forums. Although it cost about $150 for the urinator, $100 for the clean frozen human urine, $25 for the jock strap, and $10 for the new batteries (I got two pair) I figured that it would be a very small fraction of the salary I am now entitled to so I'm glad I spent all the money. With this setup I don't really see how someone could go wrong, I would highly recommend it to anyone like myself that doesn't want to leave anything up to chance with an employment urinalysis coming up.

13. At first I thought this was spam. After reading it I'm not so sure, but it is certainly possible. Maybe even likely as I'm easily duped. I did look at the urinator and found it' just a plastic pouch with a small battery powered heater to keep the liquid at 98 degrees. That's it. $150 ($170 with shipping) for a plastic bag? Well, there is the little plastic tube you can bring out your fly to pour the liquid into the specimen cup but it wouldn't pass a monitored test unless the monitor was incompetent. I liked the idea of using frozen urine but for $60 for the urine and $25 for shipping it's over the top. Doesn't everyone know someone who doesn't smoke to bum some clean urine from? If not, $85 may be okay. That looks to be a good business, selling your urine over the internet for $60 a pop. Anyway, if you're for real I'm glad you got your problem sorted. Or are you spamming and cashing in on the fears and suffering the drug testing industry has created?

14. I'm not a spammer I just wanted to share my successful experience with the community. I asked one of my friends who'd doesn't smoke if he would give me a urine sample and was told "no" because he felt uncomfortable peeing in a cup. Because of this, one of my only other options, since I was not willing to use synthetic, was the website I mentioned. As far as the apparatus goes this is the only device I have been able to find with a temperature controlled heat source. Although the set up cost quite a bit of money it is pretty much foolproof and as close as one can get to a sure thing in this scenario (as long as the test will not be observed). This was one of the main sites that I got ideas and advice from so I just wanted to reciprocate the favor. I'd be glad to answer any questions people might have about my situation, and again, I assure you my motives are pure.

15. I assure you I am not a spammer. I really stressed about how to pull off the substitution and after everything I read on the subject I decided the best most fool proof way was using the delivery and urine source I named in my previous post (ill omit the exact names here because I'm not trying to advertise for those companies). My only motive was to pass on the information that helped me.

16. Hey! im 6' 225..muscular. i smoked about halfa joint and now i am using qpretox , cranberry juice , cranberry pills green tea and tons of water along with sweating on the treadmill for 30 a day. Im pretty frightened becaude im on probation and i know he's going to test me. i have about 9 days leftit will have been 11 days since i smoked. Im wondering if anyone can tell me if i will be alright to best of their knowledge.. i am also taking niacin.
    hope i get a quick response. thank you!

17. someone help:hello:

18. I have a mouth swab test coming up at the end of the week just stopped smoking last night so should have a good 4-5 days clean before the dt, panel tests are easy to pass done it smokin on the way to it but this one is being sent to a lab how do i pass this

19. #1980 FreeYourSoul, Apr 22, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 22, 2013
    I'm about to go pick up a self-test to see how I'll do. What's a good test to get? Only THC matters, so I'd rather get a product that offers multiple tests for THC (like for more than 1 use) than a product that screens for everything but only has 1 test (1 use). Where can I get it- CVS, GNC?
    I haven't exercised in a few days but I will be exercising later today to I'm trying to take the test soon today. Most importantly, it won't be a first piss of the day. I want it to be as accurate as possible, but if I exercise today and take it tomorrow first thing, it'll be a sure fail.
    PS. I've been clean for 15 days, test is in 8 more days.
    Any suggestions? I'm about to head out to the store. Thanks!