Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

The Offical How To Pass a DT

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by SugarcroN, Mar 13, 2004.

1. According to the THC calculator on the erowid site, it would take 32 consecutive days of complete soberness for me to pass a drug test. It sounds like a lifetime to me, especially since I don't even know if I'll get the job.

It just sucks that it takes so friggen long for weed to leave your system. I only wish we felt the effects for that long too.

Even tho the chances of succesfully passing a drug test using the methods mentioned in this thread are pretty good, I just can't take a chance right now. Imo, drug tests are like birth control; the only way to be sure about it is to abstain.

Aren't drug tests like, a form of invasion of privacy, or discrimination or something? What you do on your own time should be personal and none of the company's business. Plus, your work should speak for itself. I know of a lot of stoners who work harder and better than a lot of other clean and sober ppl. Somebody should sue and claim that it's breaking the constitution for them to do this to us.

2. Yeh, its a shame the world is like this today. i mean we live in the U.S., we are free, this doesn't seem real free to me.

3. holy shit, just got UT'd by the rents today. I smoked last tuesday, wednesday, thursday and friday and on thursday and friday i took 500mg of time release niacin, crushed them up and took em. my test came up negative, and i found out its only for THC too. i was gonna do acid today too, damnit, wish i would have. but yeh, i assume it'd be pretty safe to smoke like 3 days or so a week and two of the days take niacin. hopefully my next test will come up negative too.

4. A fairly good plan to follow:

200mg niacin, AM
    200mg niacin, PM
    Water, Constantly
    (You shouldn't exceed 500mg niacin per day, also taking 200mg in AM & PM helps with the "sunburnt feeling" throughout your skin)

Green tea helps but not necessary...

5. yeh um just get the 500mg time release, then just chew it up or crush it up. last week i smoked pretty much everyday and on thursday and friday i took one 500mg, chew em up, and even smoked weed while i was on them. my test was on sunday, i passed it. but be careful with my idea, this was only on a home test, and i already have a pretty fucking fast metabolism, i seriously piss like 15 times a day, and on niacin about 20 or so in day.

6. Date: Mon, 26 Apr 1993 12:10:21 -0600 (CST)
    From: Farfo <wa14 @utmartn.bitnet=""> Subject: How to Piss and Pass
    Sender: ALCOHOL & DRUG STUDIES <alcohol @lmuacad.bitnet="">
    Message-id: <01GXGP2PBBHE8ZGCO3@YMIR.CLAREMONT.EDU> I found the majority of this information through contact with NORML in Washington. IT is summarized, organized (mildly), and reprinted here without permission.

How to piss and pass... :smoke:

Washing your system - How much water and for how long? In an emergency you can start drinking water as soon as one hour before the test, 4-6 hours is recommended. There is no known universal dosage, but you should be urinating so often it is ridiculous. One drawback is that watery urine is produced. Sometimes urine is rejected on the basis of its color alone. Taking B-complex vitamins will help keep the urine yellow.

* Drinking vinegar does not work.

* Urinaid is one additive that works every time. Pour the contents of the vail into your sample during the collection procedure. Don't drink it! This method will not work on RIA - it won't pass military tests.

* Visine does not work.

* Powdered urine from Byrd Labs works fine for those not sure about the integrity of a friends sample. Prepare ahead of time, directions are included.

* Niacin and Golden Seal have shown encouragement, but they are inconsistant. This urinator would not chance it.

* Don't rely on the ibuprofen alibi. Anyone who has taken enough ibuprofen to cause a false positive above the 100ng cut-off (impossible) can rest assured: The GC/MS confirmation tests will confirm that it is indeed ibuprofen.

* The length of time or a THC positive varies. The average time for the regular user is less than two weeks. Water is a good method for these people, as insurance. An infrequent user should not have to worry after a couple of days.

* Substitution is the most interesting and challenging approach. IF you really hate the Bladder Cops, this can be quite gratifying. If you are using a friend's urine, be sure you know what drugs they have taken over the last month. There is no definitive test for amphetamines, OTC remidies such as Contac and Alka-Seltzer are notorious. If you don't list it, most any drug can get you into just as much trouble. For any substitution be prepared to give 60cc. Also be sure it falls within the 91-97 degree temperature range. Most often the test containers have a tape on the side indicating the samples temp. Whatever the container, it must open quietly. Toilet paper is a convienient, provided, insulator. Many collections require that you change into a `gown.' By using a vial or condom taped to the inner thigh, you can get around the gown as well as the temperature requirement. Most importantly - practice! Practice until you have made it a fine art. a woman with a shirt can fake urination even with an observer in the room. A man with his back to an observer can do just as well. Abbie Hoffman suggested a few drops of urine on the seat or on ones shoe as an added measure of authenticity.

* If you can't pass the test - screw over the chain of custody. This involves safety seals, signatures and treating your urine like serious stuff. Act nervous. Sign the papers differently in different places. Initial the wrong place and then scribble it out. If the official is not paying attention, mark in the `do not mark' areas. These papers are reviewed before analysis, if they are inconsistant, your sample will be voided. * If you fail the test, Raise hell. A urine test gone wrong can make a passive person rabid. Don't take it to court. It is virtually impossible to win a case, especially in pre-employment. All positive samples are kept in the labs for two years.
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    </alcohol></wa14>
    Buying Urinaid and Powered Urine
    <wa14 @utmartn.bitnet=""><alcohol @lmuacad.bitnet=""></alcohol></wa14>​
    <wa14 @utmartn.bitnet=""><alcohol @lmuacad.bitnet="">
    Urinaid and Powered Urine are both available through Butterfield-Jay Foundation, P.O. Box 57214, Oklahoma City, OK 73157. For more information call (405) 521-URINE. A machine will answer. Calls will be returned collect. Two samples for $25 or ten for $100, for both products. NORML operates a Drug Testing & Information Hotline. The charge is $2.95 per minute. 900-97-NORML

</alcohol></wa14>

7. hey. I was checking out an article on erowid.org (which, IMO, is very trustworthy) and I found this article: http://www.erowid.org/psychoactives/testing/testing_faq.shtml
    A few interesting things:
    Niacin isn't really that effective
    drinking water days before the test doesn't help... it's only useful if done 4 hours before the test

those are the two most prominant tips found on this thread. I'm not ready to blindly believe this article, but if the niacin and 3-gallon-a-day water methods aren't worth it, I'd like to know before I do something that makes my skin burn as I piss 50 times an hour. well, I'm interested in what y'alls take on this is

8. Alright smoked some nice nice herb saturday. called up a place for a job and they are like how about tomorrow? i hadnt planned for a test anytime soon so i have untill about 4 tomorrow afternoon. no idea what kind of test it is but i've taken a 2500 niacin pill plan to take another later tonight and going to look for some type of fruit stuff they said might help. i drink water like crazy as i work outside so i got that coverd. i'll post back tomorrow and let you know if this works on such short notice

9. Im looking for a list of medications that cuase false positives.

anyone have a link?

also... trying to find a way to take a blood test to see if im still at detectable...
    all i find is ways to cheat.. i wanna test myself.. if i buy a urine test and it comes out negative.. what are the chances that the blood will come back positive.

Im going to be applying for a job where they test for EVERYTHING! blood and urine.
    This sucks..

there should be a list of companies that test or dont test..

10. ok...

well i smoked on april 1st, then got arrested a couple of minutes afterward. between then and now ive only smoked on 420. but on the 28th im goin back to chicago to visit my old buddies and i would really like to smoke. when i get back on the second of may, my dads gonna test me. only problem is i dont know when exactly so i dont think detox is an option unless theres one that permanently cleans out your system. if i were to say smoke on thursday (the 28th) and friday and saturday and i took a 500mg niacin twice a day between the 25th and my test date, drank a lot of water and exercised a good amount a day, would i have a decent chance of passing a home test? i weigh about 140 and am about 5' 7"

11. i have 100 mg niacin right now, and its pretty cheap. on the bottle it says it testedto realease in 60 minutes, will this still work, or do i need to crush it up?

12. if its an at home test, it cant test for density, so you can dilute. just drink a shitload of water all the time after you come home, and take your vitamins (i think it's B?) to keep your piss yellow. don't sweat it over an at-home test.

13. Hey... I've been taking niacin for a few days now to get clean for my may 3rd PO DT. to avoid the burning, I take small bites of the pill throughout the day, eating the whole thing in about 1.5 - 2 hours. (it takes about 5 bites to finish the pill). I also take a whole tab right before bed. I got a bottle of 500mg pills from GNC, btw. just curious if this method could work... I'm nervous cuz it doesn't burn much at all, but I dunno. I'm gonna take the whole pill about 3 times a day a few days before the test for overkill, but I'm just wondering if it'll work.

14. I was looking at some herbs and noticed that they have some very strong detoxifying and blood purifying effects. Specifcally they are burdock root, sarsaparilla, and blue flag. Do you guys think they could greatly help in detoxing THC from the body and helping to pass a drug test? Here are their descriptions:

Burdock is also known by the names Bardane, Clotburr, Beggars Buttons, Gypsy Rhubarb, Gobo, and Burr. In traditional herbal texts, Burdock Root is described as a “blood purifier” or “alterative,” and was believed to clear the bloodstream of toxins. The genus name "Arctium" is from the Greek, arktos, meaning "bear"' in reference to the shaggy burrs. "Beurre" is French for "butter" as French women would wrap their cakes of butter in leaves of Burdock to transport it to the marketplace. During the Industrial Revolution, Burdock was used as a medicine to help people cope with the increasing environmental pollution. The Swiss inventor, George de Mestral, who invented Velcro™, was inspired by the Burdock burrs that covered his dog; when he observed the burrs under a magnifying glass, he saw the tiny curved hooks. And in Hawaii, the roots of this herb are sometimes given as a "gag" wedding gift because of their aphrodisiac powers. Medicinally, Burdock Root has been used both internally and externally for eczema and psoriasis, as well as to treat painful joints and as a diuretic. In traditional Chinese medicine, Burdock Root, in combination with other herbs, is used to treat sore throats, tonsillitis, colds, and even measles. It is eaten as a vegetable in Japan and elsewhere. Burdock is a mild laxative. It also aids in the elimination of uric acid. The herb contains polyacetylenes that have both anti-bacterial & anti-fungal properties. By improving the function of many organs of elimination (liver, kidneys, bowels), many health conditions can be improved. Burdock Root contains high amounts of inulin and mucilage. This may explain its soothing effects on the gastrointestinal tract. Bitter constituents in the root may also explain the traditional use of Burdock to improve digestion. The polyacetylene constituents have also been shown to have anti-microbial activity. Burdock Root (and the fruit) also have the ability to mildly lower blood sugar (hypoglycemic effect).

European physicians considered sarsaparilla root a tonic, blood purifier, diuretic, and sweat promoter. A Smilax root from Mexico was introduced into European medicine in 1536, where it developed a strong following as a cure for syphilis and rheumatism. Since this time, Smilax roots have had a long history of use for syphilis and other sexually-transmitted diseases throughout the world. With its reputation as a blood purifier, it was registered as an official herb in the U.S. Pharmacopoeia as a syphilis treatment from 1820 to 1910. From the 1500s to the present, sarsaparilla has been used as a blood purifier and general tonic and also has been used worldwide for gout, syphilis, gonorrhea, rheumatism, wounds, arthritis, fever, cough, scrofula, hypertension, digestive disorders, psoriasis, skin diseases, and cancer.

Blue flag is currently used mainly to detoxify the body. Blue flag increases urination and bile production, and has a mild laxative effect. This combination of cleansing action makes it a useful herb for chronic skin diseases such as acne and eczema, especially where gallbladder problems or constipation contribute to the condition. Blue flag is also given for biliousness and indigestion. In small doses, blue flag relieves nausea and vomiting. However, in large doses blue flag will itself cause vomiting. The traditional use of blue flag for gland problems persists. Blue flag is also believed by some to aid weight loss.

15. Since the beginning of the year I've smoked the whole month of Jan, and mainly been smoking mainly weekends only after that, and the week of 4/20 I smoked the entire week. The last time I smoked was April 24th, and I might have a DT on May 9th. With this two week period of being clean and using those 3 herbs plus green tea, you think I have good chances of passing? I'm 5'9, 140lbs, low body fat and I poop like everyday so my metabolism is pretty high.

16. Wow, you guys are killing yourselves to pass these things. damn, all i do is go down to the wholistic medicine/ organic food/ hippie store about 10 minutes from my house, go up to the counter, ask for a "Royal Flush", hand them a $20, and bounce.

Its a drink, maybe 12oz. You have to make sure its really cold before drinking it or it tastes like shit, it tastes like raspberries like it should when its cold. You drink the whole bottle of flush, then fill it up with water twice to a marked line on the bottle, drink those, and you're done.

All you do is dont smoke the day of the test and you're good. I smoked the morning of my test, although i wouldnt recommend it to others it worked for me cause i'm like 5'11 135lbs, the test was at like 3, started work at 9, on the ride to work me and my buddy who also worked there hot boxed my 3kgt, then we went inside, and just started to drink the flush, the bottle looks somewhat legit, but we tore off the labels anyway, just in case. I was temp'ing at Champion Mortgage.

It says to drink it about 3 hours before desired time, but it doesnt really matter. as long as you piss at least twice before the test, and dont smoke after you drank the flush, you will have no problems. This test was at a lab too, we both passed no problem.

And the best part of it is, the next time you blaze, oh my god, its like you've never touched the stuff in your life. Your tolerance just drops to the floor, well worth the 20 bux in my eyes. No need to stop smoking except for maybe 6-8 hours, which im sure most people can handle to keep a job. lol.

17. Im very curious about the creatine stuff, i've been smoking for almost a month now and im goin to have a DT on July 14 which is my bday, coz im goin to renew my drivers license on this day. i got 65 days left to be exact. for sure im goin to smoke some more. about the creatine stuff, I have 500 Grams of powdered Creatine Monohydrate here at home. any suggestions on this? also i have HYDROXYCUT which contains green tea, it also boosts your metabolism, and it supports weight loss... any ideas??? thnks alot!

18. I have a drug test tomorrow. I also have a friend's clean urine. I've had it since Friday; will it still work?

19. Is it a lab test or what? if it's a lab test, I wouldn't be suprised if there's something wrong with it... otherwise, as long as it looks legit, it should be fine... just make sure its warm