the odds of getting her pregnant?

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by cvitt4478, Mar 14, 2013.

1. this girl wants to fuck, and apparently she takes birth control because she has a thing called ovarian cysts, and the pill helps her or somethin. so i dont wanna use a condom (it would b my first time) what are the chances of me gettin her pregnant?

2. I can't answer for the pregnancy, but you might get herpes. At least an 80% chance.

3. I don't know about 80 percent, it's more like 15-20 percent.

If she's black it's 45-50 percent.

Crazy right? Who wants herpes?

And seriously, OP, don't be careless, just use a condom. Is it worth the risk of having a baby?

4. #4 Jammin Greenz, Mar 14, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 14, 2013
    Use a condom, there are a lot of other shit you could catch from this unknown pussy. Nevertheless the chances chances should be low, but low doesn't mean you can't get her pregnant.

5. Whattttttttttt?:confused::confused::confused::confused:

And one more cute smiley:confused:

6. It's crazy. For some reason Herpes simplex 2 is more prevalent in African Americans, even moreso in women.

I have no idea why.

7. Even though I've been on the pill for years I feel like using a condom is critical. It's just not worth the risk.

8. #8 The Third Eye, Mar 14, 2013
    I'd say the risk is roughly equivalent to the child support you'd be paying for the next 18 years.

I know this kid that lost his virginity to a girl that had just been plowed at a party. He stewed the jizz in her snatch, but somehow ended up getting her preggo with his cum. haha

Now he's a dad payin that hoe child support and I'm pretty sure he hasn't even slept with her since lol.

9. I have a lot of friends who still got pregnant on birth control and there is always the risk of STDs. Just use a condom.

10. #10 Michaelrdnr, Mar 14, 2013
    Of course, I suggest you just wear a condom.
    It'll save you a lot of stress after the deed is done.

But...
    Statistically, it's said that 4/100 girls will get pregnant when using the pull-out method.
    So, there's your answer.
    Just pullout correctly, and you should be good.
    But you're taking a risk; one that could greatly change & possibly devastate the rest of your life.

Honestly though OP, with it being your first time, your chances would be higher of getting a girl pregnant without a condom, just because you don't have the experience with the pullout method. You might bust as soon as the tips in. Holding in your 'gasm until you can pullout is a skill that's acquired after a lot of practice. So be careful. I keep forgetting that you said she's on birth control. Unless she's lying, you're fine. Birth control is 99.99% effective, so the chance of pregnancy is almost non-existant.

11. The game is all sorts of fucked up, trust no body, question everything.

12. Im not sayin im a saint but casual sex= condom

13. Birth Control pills are not 100% effective. People get pregnant ALL. THE. TIME. on the pill.

Use a condom.

14. 25% chance of pregnacy with no condom and finishing inside her. birth control is damn near 0% chance, with failure resulting mostly from human error. pull and jizz on her face like a boss. Don't over think it man or it will detract from the whole experience.

15. I never raw dog it, and if you do you're a dipshit. Unless it's your girl or wife, USE A CONDOM.