The Obama Deception

Discussion in 'Politics' started by provin1327, May 2, 2009.

1. #41 weedzilla420, May 3, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: May 3, 2009

yes, i'm sure.

the pharm companies put a substance called thermerisol in the vaccines which is a mercury derirvative substance which they claim is used as a "preservative". mercury has been irrefutably shown to have neuro-toxic effects on the body, especially the brain. there is a DIRECT link between mercury in the vaccines and the extremely high rates of autism.

seriously, we have the technology to put a man on the freaking moon but yet we are unable to come up with something non toxic to use as a preservative in the vaccines.

bayer knowingly sold vaccines in the US which were contaminated with the HIV virus. they claimed this was accidental, but how in the blue hell does a vaccine get "accidentally" contaminated with the HIV virus.

in addition, merck sold a polio vaccine to third world countries that was contaminated with cancer viruses.

these incidences are not accidents but are done by deisgn. they are designed to KILL people.

that's just evil. what if you or your family were among the ones that some rich asshole decided needed to be eliminated?

consider this: 20% of the world consume 80% of the world's resources. maybe, if we did with a little less there would be more to go around for everyone else. just because you are from an industrialized nation doesn't mean that your life has more value than that of someone from a poor country.

2. So you telling me putting in new regulation that was badly needed, spending on infrastructure that was old and out dated, and taking our independence off of oil is a bad thing. The debt was raised to the highest it has ever been, but if we had not taken certain actions we would still be spiraling down, the plan at least is boosting morale. I hate it when people over simply a complicated situation, ask your self what would you do taking into account all the variables. Many people don't even try to understand the cause of something but point blame at what ever guy they see.

3. #43 Agalloch, May 3, 2009
    I didnt mean any disrespect, but if money isn't the root of all evil, mind sharing with the class what is?

Is it as simple as mankind itself being the root of all evil? Not all of us are evil fo sho, but it dwells within all of us. We all have the potential to be malevolent or benevolent. I think money and greed tend to bring out that evil in most people. Power and money corrupt the foundations of man, and spreads like a virus.

Not every man, but enough of them to make the world the way it is today.

Ignorance is bliss man, let him alone.

4. man.. that's so cool of the govt to spend all of that money to make sure our teeth are healthy and white!

5. Well shit dude, I'm not saying flouridating the water supply is the best way to promote dental health (I'm no dentist/chemist), but I find it hard to believe that the government's intention is anything but the promotion of dental health.

I mean come on, they're drinking the water too...

6. #46 MountyBounty, May 3, 2009
    I really question the legitimacy of the Gov putting fluoride in the water. Fluoride is a poison if consumed in large amount (read your toothpaste label) and by putting it in the water supply you are getting medicated in a way that you cannot control the amount you intake. you don't even have to drink it to receive it. If you take a hot shower your skin absorbs the fluoride and you inhale the vapors. If the Gov was so considered about our health why wouldn't they put vitamins in the water too? look at fluoride though.... it is a common ingredient it anti depressants such as Prozac (FLUoxetene Hydrochloride) .

All the fluoride you intake calcifies over your pineal gland and screws up how it regulates. The pineal gland is sometimes known as the 3rd eye of the human because it produces DMT
    (dimethyltryptamine) which is one of the most potent psychedelic drugs out there. DMT is only produced in large amounts when you are born and when you die and in small amounts when you enter REM sleep to produce DREAMS.

All I have to say is do some research on fluoride and you will see how bad it really is. It is a biproduct from the Manhattan project. None of Western Europe uses fluoride in their water and I would believe that their teeth are just as healthy as ours. Here is a lil' more history on fluoride

sorry bout being off topic OP, but there is a greater deception going on

7. This moronic drivel has been posted more times than that bro, and I've learned something too: paranoia makes people extremely dim-witted and susceptible to anything but common sense.

8. Maybe you should watch the film and see what moronic drivel it spouts out.

9. Alex Jones is retarded.

10. But think about it. He "waking" people up, then it is up to the people to find the facts/edivence to see what's wrong with our gov and the video(s) that they watched.

11. That's a good point. But really, it takes introspection as well. He also has a bit of a bias against marijuana.

12. everyone knows that the government is fucked up in some way shape or form. i wouldn't doubt that there's not some secret group that we aren't meant to find out about

13. Good movie, might as well call Zitietgiest 2.5 though.

14. Since were on food safety may I add a video about MSG and Aspartame. I get migraines so ive always been told to stay away from them if i can but i didnt know how harmful it actually is:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=txiVDY-prk4]YouTube - The Dangers of MSG - Part 1 (Flavor Enhancers, E621) - 'The Hidden Danger in Your Food'[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a3LckpVXolY&feature=related]YouTube - The Dangers of MSG - Part 2a (Flavor Enhancers, E621) - 'Your Brain's Biggest Enemy'[/ame]

If there is ever another revolution i call dibs on beating the fuck out of the guy that let this pass through the FDA...

15. that's not true. i've heard him multiple times advocating the complete legalization. he's had joe rogan on his show before, where they spoke extensively about drug legalization.

he does advocate people not use drugs because it allows law enforcement to have the ability to put you in the system and because it demotivates people from getting out and resisting against the evil, corrupt establishment.

16. 53:00. mad hot girl.

17. While were on the subject of food safety and hot chicks. Shelly Roche is FINE.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3-Wxrq0kSMg]YouTube - WARNING: Food Freedom Under Attack! HR 759 is in Committee & worse than HR 875[/ame]

18. The movie the OP posted altered my brain chemistry.

19. flouride is put in your water to essentially dumb you down to the point where you dont question much kinda like a robot

over a lifetime or drinking flouridated water your iq will go down anywhere from 20 to 40 points

hitler and the nazis used to flouridate the water in concentration camps so the jews wouldnt ever think to escape and they would essentially be dumbed down

lol i dont see how drinking water with flouride would ever clean your teeth unless you swished your water around your mouth for 20 minutes before swallowing

on a daily basis you ingest so many chemicals that have no research of their long time effects or any proven health benefits but guess what the govt doesnt give a shit because thier goal is to control you not make you smarter or think for yourself

onto obama, yeah hes just a puppet and nothing more, he has sold his soul to financial institutions and prolly institutions we dont even know about (or supposed to at least)

personally i dont think he is the antichrist but i think america and the parasites that control it are

in the end our government is fucked up beyond belief and its up to us to realize that and change it around

alex jones can be a douche at times i will agree but he has a good cause and hes awakened more people out of their ignorant slumber than any of us have

20. Given the history of fluoride I don't trust it. Why don't we add some vitamins and electrolytes and become an idiocracy??

[​IMG]