The Obama Deception

Discussion in 'Politics' started by provin1327, May 2, 2009.

1. Rep +1

2. The script was written a long time ago, the elites are merely acting it act as we speak. The Obama Deception is a must see, exposes the left-right paragigm and has some good info about the new world order.

3. you are sadly mistaken my friend. alex jones puts out all of his movies for FREE on the internet and he actively encourages people to burn copies of his movies and post copies on the internet/torrents.

in fact, he put out The Obama Deception for FREE on the internet before he even released it for sale on DVD.

he has said he simply wants to get the info out to the masses and if people choose to support the infowars team, they can do so by purchasing a DVD.

he spends anywhere from 50-100K making the documentaries and needs some sort of funding to pay for the radio show, the several websites he runs, and the movies he produces.

please get your facts straight before making such absurd statements.

4. I love Weedzilla.

<3

5. Alex Jones is a sheepherder just like the feds.

6. I can't believe the shit that actually happens here on Earth.

Why can't we all just live in a sustainable manner and love one another and smoke herb and heal our minds with mushrooms and happiness and butterflies and sunshine forever?

7. You wouldn't say that if you were rich.

Money makes people evil as hell.

8. My bad. But in my defense at the 20:40 mark and along the right hand side (w/ the more info stuff) there are a bunch of advertisements to buy the DVD.

To be honest though, I don't feel like what I had to say hinged on whether or not this guy was trying to make a buck off of you, it was more about the content of what he's trying to say.

9. Man, you know nothing about my financial standing. Nothing at all.

I can tell you for damn certain that money is not what makes people evil as hell.

10. i would agree that being wealthy wouldn't necessarily make someone evil.

but you must understand, many of the elitist (the people who are worth 100's of millions or even billions, ie the rockefellers and rothchilds) openly advocated world population reduction and supported eugenics operations in industrial, post industrial, and 3rd world nations to achieve such.

this is achieved through messures such as injecting things into society such as alcohol, narcotics, and tobacco and more sinister things such as fluorodating the water supply, and putting hazardous substances in vaccines.

also do some research on aspartame and who helped introduce it (i'll give you a hint, it's donald rumsfeld) as well as a recent report that around 50% of high fructose corn syrup (which is in damn near everything) contains traces of mercury. there is no step in the hfcs production process where it would be exposed to mercury which suggests that it is deliberately added.

11. Fuck man, I openly advocate world population reduction.

There's too many men, too many people, making too many problems. And not much love to go round.... Can't you see? This is the land of confusion.

12. i was baked the other day and we started talking about some deep shit.

like how in the bible it says in 2012 a man around his 40's of muslim descent will be the downfall of the world...

barack obama, in his 40's, muslim descent, and he'll be getting out of office around that time..

i can't even look at him the same. i'm scared. lmao just a thought...

13. I swear to god if you can show me where in the bible it says that I'll UPS you the best mother fucking chocolate chip cookie you've ever eaten.

14. i didnt read it i dont go to church or anything thats just what my friend said..
    and i've been high since then so i believed it. i dont know what the fuck it says.
    but uh.. i'll still take that cookie. lol.

15. Think for yourself.

If you learn anything in this life, its that you can't just automatically trust what other people say.

Think for yourself.

THINK FOR YOURSELF

16. i know nothing about the subject, i've never read the bible, i don't know what really says.
    can't have my own opinions about something i'm not familiar with :rolleyes:

17. Dude fuck the bible. I don't care what the bible says. You posted something that sounded like an opinion and it was based on something you've now admitted you know absolutely nothing about. Change that habit, that's all... its no biggie.

18. But there's the kicker. You seem to believe that these things were a coordinated effort by these elite families as a means of population reduction. Is it so far fetched to believe that alcohol and tobacco have been propagated not out of some grandiose scheme to wreck populations but rather out of the selfish greed of a few industrialists who value profit over human life?

As far as flouridation of the water supply, call me gullible, but I truly believe that's done as a measure to promote dental health, not to wreck our bodies and minds. And hazardous substances in vaccines? Are you sure people aren't just having bad reactions to the vaccines? I mean, they are just a weakened form of whatever disease you're trying to prevent in the first place.

19. #39 bkadoctaj, May 3, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: May 3, 2009
    Is that why there's fluoride in bottled water as well?

And is that why it's not on the bottle?

One more link:

50 Reasons to Oppose Fluoridation

20. As a rule, never trust a poitician, it's that simple. They all lie, they all cheat, they all steal. Every time an election happens it's the same thing, this president is the "messiah" that will save us all. Then you wind up with 8 years of bush.