Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

The Novel of Waffle Nirvana.

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Slayersaiez, Oct 3, 2011.

1. Part 1. The wafflessness mishap.

Today it hit me, shit I have no munchies the only stuff I have is some rice crispies (not treats just unsweetened crispies!), and maby a few canned goods. Damn I could feel the munchies coming on fast. Gotta act fast! I ran to the grocery stores a block down and bought some delicious store brand frozen waffles. I ripped open the pack and was slightly appauled at what the sight was that lay before me. The waffles were warped in a grotesque position to where they looked like they thawed, bent a little, and then refroze into a solid deformed excuse for a waffle. No big deal I thought " Food should have a good formed shape but I'm worried about flavor in this situation.". Holy shit they didn't fit properly in the toaster due to their deformed shape I must break them in half.

Part 2. The Syrup fiasco.

I put these delicious checker patterned pastries into my toaster on a low-medium heat and waited for them to pop. They came up and one side of each waffle was just cold and mushy while the other side was crisp and warm. Shit my toaster only has half a heating element per slot. I had to pick these waffles out with my bare hands and turn them around so they could get cooked evenly on both sides. When they were done I put them on a plate and went to the fridge for the most important part- the syrup.

Holy fucking camel dick where the fuck is the fucking syrup?!?!?!?!?

I rummaged through the cupboards until I was contemplating going and buying some. How the hell could I forget the most important part of this plan that makes the difference between dry crunchy bread or heaven in my mouth? I took one last look in the pantry and oh there it was. I poured syrup all over those mother truckers and mmmmmmm I reached waffle Nirvana.:hippie:

2. Haha this is so stupid but so great.

3. haha! you are fucking WINNING my friend!

4. You made me salivate.

5. you made me salviator the wrecking ball.

6. Waffles? Don't you mean carrots? HAHAHAHA

7. lilj; you following me around or sumthin? ha
    waffles<3

8. LMAO, yup thats it.. i come into these threads, see your post. jump in my time machine, come to this thread at an earlier time and post just to make life that much more interesting! :wave:

9. you should write short stories maan

10. oh. OHHH. ok....... :bongin:

Lets order linguini.

[​IMG]

11. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3xi9bHnjet0]TOO MUCH - YouTube[/ame]